Kenneth Zohore - Joined Millwall on loan

inter politics

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18723289.middlesbrough-will-step-pursuit-new-signings/

Warnock is desperate to sign another central defender and at least one centre-forward before the transfer window closes next month, with Kenneth Zohore still understood to be a live target despite strong competing interest from Sheffield Wednesday and Derby County.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been reading his Wiki. I can't believe his the money Cardiff (well they did some dodgy dealing with another club owned by Tan) and then West Brom have paid for a player that has flattered to deceive and only had a half decent return in Danish and Swedish leagues... He's literally done nothing of note since getting some record for being the youngest player to do some things in Denmark and the champions League. Remind anyone of a young firestarter we have recently got rid of?

Almost 27 years ago in a Copenhagen hospital a baby boy was born and the parents looked at thought, let's call him Kenneth. Not Ken, Kenneth. 

For that reason alone I think we should all be a bit nicer about him, can't be easy introducing yourself as Kenneth, so just think about that.

1 minute ago, David said:

Almost 27 years ago in a Copenhagen hospital a baby boy was born and the parents looked at thought, let's call him Kenneth. Not Ken, Kenneth. 

For that reason alone I think we should all be a bit nicer about him, can't be easy introducing yourself as Kenneth, so just think about that.

image.thumb.png.a7d9c1b9dec2c4316a70d28e32bef2cf.png

6 minutes ago, David said:

It's why we should cut some of these ITKs a bit of slack.

At some point, a mother and father looked fondly upon their child and decided "You shall be called Barry", imagine introducing a 6 month old Barry, or Bazza.

Archived