Kenneth Zohore - Joined Millwall on loan

inter politics

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't actually after him

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-deadline-day-transfers-4611598

12:24 STEVE NICHOLSON

Kenneth Zohore

It is being reported that Millwall are close to agreeing a deal to take West Bromwich Albion striker Kenneth Zohore on loan. He was heavily linked with Derby, but was not a target as DerbyshireLive reported in August and again recently.

On 18/09/2020 at 22:46, S8TY said:

I'd like to think Cocu is looking to get better than Martin, maybe more mobile and younger....might cost us a few quid but i think it'll be loan with option to buy 

That turned out well didn't it. This is a screw up , Cocu and Morris have to take responsibility.

On 18/09/2020 at 22:46, S8TY said:

I'd like to think Cocu is looking to get better than Martin, maybe more mobile and younger....might cost us a few quid but i think it'll be loan with option to buy 

What’s funny then Roy ???

3 minutes ago, DRBee said:

That turned out well didn't it. This is a screw up , Cocu and Morris have to take responsibility.

How can the manager be to blame? The club sort transfers and contracts not the manager get a grip ....

We have no idea what our financial position is. 

If we had to offload to survive and avoid sanctions, that's what the club has to do. 

Many have called for youngsters to get their chance. 

Now's the time for them to step up. 

I'd love to see JHI, Stretton and Bobby D given a go up front in the next few months, perhaps with CKR to protect them and with Sibley tucked behind. 

4 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Been waiting to dig the knife in?  

I hope Cocu and Morris don’t read this forum. Fancy finding out from you that they have responsibility for the club and it’s direction. They would be shocked by this revelation. 

1 minute ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Playing one up front means we now have 3 strikers to choose from Kaz, Waghorn and Duncan. We don’t need another striker. Why waste money.

Because there is not a proper striker between the 3 of them, assuming Duncan isn't ready yet as it would seem. 

32 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Playing one up front means we now have 3 strikers to choose from Kaz, Waghorn and Duncan. We don’t need another striker. Why waste money.

If the ambition is to be promoted... Do you seriously think those 3 are good enough??

16 hours ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Rooney has scored a few in his career. We have England’s record goal scorer being questioned if he’s capable of scoring goals in the championship ?

At this stage in his career and level of fitness. The answer is yes, but as we see there aren't many chances being created with 5 at the back and 2 cdms.

Archived