Kenneth Zohore - Joined Millwall on loan

inter politics

8 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Said three month punt - sure he ain’t on 250k a week

I do apologise!

Sorry, read as 3 million. 

Still not convinced he has the form of 3-4 years ago. 

I'd honestly rather give Stretton and in time Duncan a go before fading stars. 

We have Waghorn until the New Year and hopefully Dursun thereafter. 

Mind you, I would still be happy if a new centre forward appeared on our radar. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Anag Ram said:

I do apologise!

he is only 26

1 hour ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Yes hes was mentioned but there would of been alot on the list to start with, he is the mind of striker we need but could do with someone who scores more goals if we sign zahore I just dont think he's an improvement on waghorn and we will be in the same boat as just playing waghorn up 

I agree but I think he is a bit different to waggy.durson will be in in jan anyway so a short term loan to help us through will work just fine.he will deffo give us a different dimension

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I do apologise!

That’s ok

im for a short term loan till we work it all out.

as where there is a Chris Martin or George Thorne Loan.....there’s always a Leon Best  or Kieron Dowell 

Colin seems to rate him!

“ Kenneth Zohore has every attribute as a striker, according to Neil Warnock.

Zohore is again being linked with Derby County as they continue their search to boost attacking options before the transfer window closes at 5pm on Friday. Football Insider claims Derby are in talks with the West Bromwich Albion forward and his representatives over a potential move to Pride Park.

This is what Warnock told WalesOnline a year ago about Zohore's contribution at Cardiff ... 

"The players who frustrate you like that are the players who usually win you the games," Warnock said.

I spent time with him and he contributed enormously to us going up. Yes, he had a six-month purple patch and whether he can ever get that back or not, I think that is in between his ears.

"I think he has every attribute going. When he plays he is an absolute threat to everybody. Lovely lad, smashing lad, so I had no problem.

"He’ll haunt anybody, he could score a hat-trick tomorrow, any time. That is the way he is. But he does need a certain type of attention as a manager, you have to involve him pretty much daily in conversations."

7 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

Colin seems to rate him!

“ Kenneth Zohore has every attribute as a striker, according to Neil Warnock.

Zohore is again being linked with Derby County as they continue their search to boost attacking options before the transfer window closes at 5pm on Friday. Football Insider claims Derby are in talks with the West Bromwich Albion forward and his representatives over a potential move to Pride Park.

This is what Warnock told WalesOnline a year ago about Zohore's contribution at Cardiff ... 

"The players who frustrate you like that are the players who usually win you the games," Warnock said.

I spent time with him and he contributed enormously to us going up. Yes, he had a six-month purple patch and whether he can ever get that back or not, I think that is in between his ears.

"I think he has every attribute going. When he plays he is an absolute threat to everybody. Lovely lad, smashing lad, so I had no problem.

"He’ll haunt anybody, he could score a hat-trick tomorrow, any time. That is the way he is. But he does need a certain type of attention as a manager, you have to involve him pretty much daily in conversations."

Well that's okay then. 

Philip and Chris will get the baby oil out and he'll soon be squirting them in from all angles. 

26 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Well that's okay then. 

Philip and Chris will get the baby oil out and he'll soon be squirting them in from all angles. 

I know you jest, though I do think on Cocu’s watch our signings have been pretty good.

I would trust the clubs judgement, and wait and see.

You know you’re in trouble when Millwall have more money than you. And they appear to at least have more money than the Wendies, maybe even us if we were interested. I’m getting major Nigel Clough/GSE flashbacks with how we are going about our business. Arguably sensible, but not exactly ambitious, though I understand the financial problems we’ve got. Still, I was losing interest back in 2012, and I’m getting that way again now. Almost glad we can’t go to matches this season, I think we are going to losing a hell of a lot more often than we are going to be winning!

Archived