Jordon Ibe - Signed on a 2 year deal

S8TY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The signings of Jozwiak and Ibe are excellent considering where we are as a club. I've stayed quiet for a while, watching all the bed-wetting and wrist slashing from a distance after 2 games. Finger crossed Jozwiak is fit and ok after the Luton game, because the potential with these 2 marauding down the wings is mouth watering. Fingers crossed now for that extra fire power up top and the defence to click!

18 minutes ago, rynny said:

They can play in other positions as well though. If we have a front 4 of Lawrence, Jozwiak, Ibe and Waghorn how many different combinations could we see? The opposition isn't going to be able to prepare for all outcomes. And it will be able to change throughout the game. We could start with;

Ibe Lawrence Jozwiak

Waghorn

But that could then become;

Jozwiak Ibe Lawrence 

Waghorn 

Then;

Waghorn Jozwiak Ibe

Lawrence

You also have;

Lawrence Waghorn Jozwiak

Ibe

Not to mention that we also have Sibley, Knight and Marriott waiting to come on or start as well. 

Change your pants man.

10 minutes ago, roboto said:

I'm not sure why they put his name backwards on the graphic? As a designer myself, I can't figure out why they did that unless they were going to give him the number 38 shirt or something, but that's Knight's number... I guess I'll just have to be mildly annoyed about this minor detail and enjoy the glorious attacking football we all expect for the rest of the season.

Probably just because he’s “back”, seems they are giving him #11 going by the signature of his they’ve used

A69B9F97-804D-40C8-84F3-8A17201D7FA2.jpeg

18 minutes ago, roboto said:

I'm not sure why they put his name backwards on the graphic? As a designer myself, I can't figure out why they did that unless they were going to give him the number 38 shirt or something, but that's Knight's number... I guess I'll just have to be mildly annoyed about this minor detail and enjoy the glorious attacking football we all expect for the rest of the season.

It's either his kit number or an accidental effect left on the AfterEffects layer and they didn't catch it before it was too late.

1 minute ago, Shang said:

It's either his kit number or an accidental effect left on the AfterEffects layer and they didn't catch it before it was too late.

It's neither. His name the right way round is underneath in black. It's just a weird design choice.

52 minutes ago, jono said:

Oh so pleased !

Flying wingers, switching wingers, mercurial merlins

Using the width of the pitch. Outlets when pressed, creators, bringers of fear and joy 

Small boys, wavy hair, muddy knees, ta-ta mum, back for tea, jumpers for goalposts isn't it? 

Marvellous! 

14 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

If we're not challenging at the top end of the league with these attacking options, something's not right

With a sh *te defence it wouldn't supprise me. Concede goals like we have done first few games and we will be midtable at best.  We need a new left back and to ensure we have much better organisation and communication at the back 

Archived