Jordon Ibe - Signed on a 2 year deal

S8TY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Rampage said:

I did not know that about Shinnie. Play Shinnie against Rovers in that case. Cornick skinned Fozzy. Drop Fozzy and/or sign Cornick.

Let us see how Fozzy does in next couple of games. If Buchanan appears then Fozzy was carrying a knock or whatever.

40 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Getting picked up on the outskirts of Derby, then off to Nottingham to see if they'll up the ante.?

Hope for his sakes he's not going to Nottingham in a Range Rover. He'll get car-jacked.

(Apologies in advance if some people think this is in poor taste given what happened to Wisdom in Liverpool. No offence intended. This is just a bit of banter aimed at our gun-happy 'friends' down the A52).

I’m ecstatic at us signing him, yes things haven’t gone his way since returning from the loan but it sounds like he’s turned a corner mentally judging by the Instagram post. He has had his own struggles and hopefully we can be part of the process of filling his potential, I hope people can support him and the rest of the team in being successful rather than bringing them down at the first opportunity. The impact ‘supporters’ can have on a players wellbeing cannot be understated.

Archived