Jordon Ibe - Signed on a 2 year deal

S8TY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some information that adds no value... just been shopping to Sainsbury’s and ended up coming past the train station as the Range Rover that picked him up early was leaving the station. Guessing his work for the day in Derby is done and he’s on his way home, hopefully he’s signed on the dotted line and we can look forward to him replicating 2014 Jordon!

2 minutes ago, Lander said:

Some information that adds no value... just been shopping to Sainsbury’s and ended up coming past the train station as the Range Rover that picked him up early was leaving the station. Guessing his work for the day in Derby is done and he’s on his way home, hopefully he’s signed on the dotted line and we can look forward to him replicating 2014 Jordon!

Range Rover’s are ten a penny. Especially around there with all the offices and the dealership. 

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Personallised number plates are always the signiture of an utter ******. I imagain most footballers have personal plates.

How dare you. I have a personalised plate. I have pictures of my wife holding it if you are interested.

A71E41A8-DB8C-4741-A36A-74B33111ECDF.jpeg

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

How dare you. I have a personalised plate. I have pictures of my wife holding it if you are interested.

A71E41A8-DB8C-4741-A36A-74B33111ECDF.jpeg

Big Dack, hi Bradders! 

Archived