View From The Outside (20/21)

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Old Mr Propersloppychops on OTIB is having some sort of schizoid embolism, bless his little feta smeared chops. Seems to have been ranting to himself all day while his fellow Brizzle fans completely blank him. He's going to sign up on here apparently to 'meet his detractors head-on'!! What a absolute plank ?

Sadly i think the guy is one missed tablet away from being quite ill ,i dont think i have heard anyone speak to themselves more than he has. As for inciting opposition players to go out and break peoples legs i think this just proves my point so take my advice keep away from alcoholic drink ,sit in a dark room and keep taking the paroxetine in your case quite a heavy dose will be required.

Stunned by the Brum and even some of the Forest comments. Fair play, they’ve actually acquainted themselves with the facts.

As for QPR ??????? How dare they comment!! The biggest rule breakers of the century directly costing us promotion.

Love it how fans of opposition clubs have been sucked in by the baalocks being spouted in the Daily Mail and peddled by the EFL. They think we are a big spending club ignoring the fact many other clubs have outspent us and we are leading the way with bringing academy players through. Boro had way more money than us and blew it - then tried to get us done when we were competing already hamstrung by paying for bad purchases made in a season when I believe Boro we’re promoted!!! 

Can’t stand this trial by media - same thing happening with the Maguire case. 

34 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Are salty fans of other clubs bothering to read the report?

If any of them read the Tribunal thread they'll get the gist from all the screenshots.

If no-one else does, I hope Mr Popodopolous of Bristol does - he's clearly got the wrong end of the stick with all this (I might be misremembering but I assume this ire is coming from someone, owner/manager, at Bristol publicly having a go at us?) and it would allow him to see that we have in fact done absolutely nothing wrong and all of his anger should be directed at the EFL.

If he chooses to maintain an obvious deep and unsettling hatred of Derby following familiarizing himself with the facts then that's his prerogative. ? 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

If any of them read the Tribunal thread they'll get the gist from all the screenshots.

If no-one else does, I hope Mr Popodopolous of Bristol does - he's clearly got the wrong end of the stick with all this (I might be misremembering but I assume this ire is coming from someone, owner/manager, at Bristol publicly having a go at us?) and it would allow him to see that we have in fact done absolutely nothing wrong and all of his anger should be directed at the EFL.

If he chooses to maintain an obvious deep and unsettling hatred of Derby following familiarizing himself with the facts then that's his prerogative. ? 

He might be getting a nudge from Mel’s legal team sometime soon 

We had 1 ridiculous season of purchasing over priced players under Clement. You remove that season and replace it with the spending on the season either side of it and we’re nowhere near FFP. 

We’re still being dragged through the dirt for a season 4/5 years ago. Bonkers. 

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

We had 1 ridiculous season of purchasing over priced players under Clement. You remove that season and replace it with the spending on the season either side of it and we’re nowhere near FFP. 

It’s what that season did to the wage bill as well, to be fair, pretty much set the stall for years to come 

Bit of a way to go on it. Certainly don't see good grounds for the one eyed jubilation on Dcfcfans.

In conclusion, I still consider Mel Morris to be a fairy entitled disreputable (albeit legal) *****. Appears to have a bit of a persecution complex too.

Stephen Pearce and good governance don't appear to go hand in hand. Get him off the EFL board. 

Derby are a scuzzy club throughout, and their fans have all the balance and grace of that King who lost his eye. However in the Kingdom of the blind, one eyed man is King!

Our mate in Bristols had an hour off talking to his own reflection- till that gave him no response like his forum members. Pretty much the same drivel. Needs some new material.

I’ve asked many people what part of the charges do they think we were guilty of and nobody can actually even tell me what we were even charged for. They just see a charge and assume guilt.

Everyone also seems to think the EFL are corrupt because an independent panel acquitted us. Fairly certain the EFL would sell their children to get us a guilty verdict.

28 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I’ve asked many people what part of the charges do they think we were guilty of and nobody can actually even tell me what we were even charged for. They just see a charge and assume guilt.

Everyone also seems to think the EFL are corrupt because an independent panel acquitted us. Fairly certain the EFL would sell their children to get us a guilty verdict.

Real pitchforks and torches stuff, isn’t it?

9 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Reminds me of the ravanelli deal boy oh boy do we know how to make a shower.

Archived