What kind of Striker do you want?

Uptherams

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont care as long he can control a ball even a little bit, score sitters and make your heart flutter when he gets the ball.  Not sure any of who we have ticks all these boxes and Its not too much to ask from your striker. To be fair youngsters may but havent really had chance to show in first team

33 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Dont care as long he can control a ball even a little bit, score sitters and make your heart flutter when he gets the ball.  Not sure any of who we have ticks all these boxes and Its not too much to ask from your striker. To be fair youngsters may but havent really had chance to show in first team

I know just the guy. Only 23 though looks a bit older, been tearing it up for little known Mexican Liga De Expansion side Cimarrones de Sonora. Ticks all your boxes and is a bit of a looker too.

Allow me to introduce Cristóbal Horacio Ramon Ignacio Sancho Martinez. Available on a free apparently...

Chris.png

58 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

I know just the guy. Only 23 though looks a bit older, been tearing it up for little known Mexican Liga De Expansion side Cimarrones de Sonora. Ticks all your boxes and is a bit of a looker too.

Allow me to introduce Cristóbal Horacio Ramon Ignacio Sancho Martinez. Available on a free apparently...

Chris.png

Rarer than a sombrera.

A flourishing JHI please.  It would be so good if he was the one to take his chance this year. As yet, I fear any striker will struggle because of the lack of chances. So if we get no wingers or creative types then our striker would have to be more of a creator. Intriguing situation can't wait to see what happens....

15 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Someone similar to the Cremonese forward Tentoni who battered us in the Anglo Italian Cup final. Tall , quick , good in the air and decent finisher. Always hoped Arthur would have signed him 

Crikey that’s a long time ago,I enjoyed the match but not the pub descending into a Wild West punch up around me pre game so much!

On 26/08/2020 at 22:20, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

What about that chap at Monaco. Great feet, slick passing and link up play, high shots to goals ratio. Think his name is Christope St Martin or something like that. 

image.png.b07eb4a7339ee79029861f2ac2e1dceb.png

Come on... I can see straight through that disguise. He doesn’t play for Monaco either ???

Dont want Nick Blackman back, it’s a no from me ????

It’s a fascinating topic. We have a sharp shooter hang on the shoulder in  Marriott. And good robust all rounder in Waggy

I think we need a target man with some strength and physical presence in height or muscle and at least reasonable pace. It might sound odd, especially coming from me who likes skill and feet .. but I think we need a bit of bully for this league at least. 

On 26/08/2020 at 14:23, Topram said:

With Bird and Bielik coming back could Cocu use Rooney as a striker?? He said that was his first plans with him 

Jeez .. could that really happen, would it work  ?  Not much pace now but all that nous. He’d need intelligent players around him. Could work against the right opponents. Strong, clinical ... ohhhh let’s do it in the cup and see what happens 

1 hour ago, jono said:

Jeez .. could that really happen, would it work  ?  Not much pace now but all that nous. He’d need intelligent players around him. Could work against the right opponents. Strong, clinical ... ohhhh let’s do it in the cup and see what happens 

No it was my first thought, he was brought in as a striker from what Cocu said, if we couldn’t afford to replace Martin he find do a job, id want a winger before a striker

Archived