What kind of Striker do you want?

Uptherams

On 26/08/2020 at 12:13, David said:

Pace. Someone that terrifies defenders, doesn’t need the ball played to feet, has the vision to spot spaces to run into, leaving defenders on their backsides in his wake. 

Someone that’s genuinely exciting to watch, not frustrating to watch. 

Theooooo Theo Robinson 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone mentioned the bamford Patrick Bamford on the Tyler Roberts transfer thread.

It made me shudder because Leeds may look to move him on.

He dives, he fouls, he cheats - he is a Leeds United type player - but he's certainly not good enough for the Premier League.

I think the Dirties would have been promoted sooner had they had a more reliable goal scorer - and I don't know why they didn't play the loanee from Arsenal more often.

Anyway, in answer to the question what sort of striker do we want? I say:

NOT Bamford

8 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Someone mentioned the bamford Patrick Bamford on the Tyler Roberts transfer thread.

It made me shudder because Leeds may look to move him on.

He dives, he fouls, he cheats - he is a Leeds United type player - but he's certainly not good enough for the Premier League.

I think the Dirties would have been promoted sooner had they had a more reliable goal scorer - and I don't know why they didn't play the loanee from Arsenal more often.

Anyway, in answer to the question what sort of striker do we want? I say:

NOT Bamford

Just gonna check whether the new swear filters have been implemented. They can send that ducking bamford Bamford back to that mealy-mouthed, whiny gibson Gibson.

Yep, all appears in good order.

Archived