v Preston (A) - Matchday Thread

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

George Evans was brilliant today. Fully justified why he was the correct choice. 

Bonkers that is! I know I've been a bit of a Cocu fanboy but when you consider all the trials and tribulations Phil has faced and that he's had to plug some major gaps with some very young player

That is unbelievable when you consider: Come in late to a tour in the US Record (and only) signing ACL injury, forcing youngsters to have to play Captain sacked in disgrace

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, angieram said:

There's nothing in that table, really. Championship is the toughest league in the world.

I beg to differ. Preston have struggled to get a little over 1 point per game this year. That's relegation form. 

If that was the league table in October we would be going into nthe game supremely confident. 

Maybe this could give zoon the chance to shine. 

A good substitute performance, followed by another. Then part of the squad for the rest of the season, performing well without the pressure of the crowd. 

Maybe, I'll win the lottery tonight as well?