Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

This is what happens when you leave 11 year olds alone in hotels, to go drinking... They turn into yobs before they leave school!

Lifetime ban for the schoolboy.
£100m fine for Fester, for not controlling their fans.
22pt deduction for the home club, for not training their stewards properly, and allowing this to happen.
22pt deduction for Boro, because if one of their fans hadn't left their son alone in a Manchester hotel... etc, etc...

Can’t have hit em very hard didn’t see any player rolling around on the floor for 10mins.

jail time and lifetime ban what an idiot

7 hours ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Watching the Africa Cup of Nations Cup Final. all seems very flat after todays FA Cup excitment. 0.0 and going into ET.

Haven’t watched any of the games. Radio report this morning saying Egypt were playing for penalties from the off. With Salah in the team ??

Would I be right in thinking most games were ultra cautious affairs? Low scoring. 

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Haven’t watched any of the games. Radio report this morning saying Egypt were playing for penalties from the off. With Salah in the team ??

Would I be right in thinking most games were ultra cautious affairs? Low scoring. 

I've only seen two games both involving Egypt and both 0.0, going to pens. Not much attacking intent despite them having Mo Salah. Pretty disappointing stuff really and I was pleased that Senegal won albeit on pens.

9 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

How is it still OK for Zouma to get picked by West Ham hasn't he still got an animal cruelty charge lingering over him?

Couldn't be anything to do with the fact that he's one of their best players and they're still challenging for a Top 4 position 

He was taken ill in the warm-up today - rumours that he may have got a furball stuck....