Live football thread.

Rev

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’m sorry, but one, or even multiple footballers breaking lockdown doesn’t mean that footballers as a whole think they’re better than us.

Unless every single non-footballer has obeyed the laws to the letter?

You’re right. It’s footballers earning in a week what most of us would feel lucky to earn in a year that means they think they’re better than us. Can’t really blame them though. 

8 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Forest's next five games...

Brizzle;  Us;  Fulham;  Preston;  Swansea

They are going to drop enough points there to get sucked into a real dogfight.  And they are very reliant on Grabban.

Forest are in no danger. It would take a capitulation for the ages for them not to finish in the top six now.

Their most difficult game is the game against us next Saturday but if we don’t turn up, they could do a job on us.

Outside of that, they play Bristol City, Fulham, Swansea and Stoke at home and Barnsley and Preston away. None of whom have looked convincing since the restart.

If they can’t get over the line from here, they don’t deserve to be in the conversation for promotion.

17 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Doing us a favour for a team currently above us? (Albeit a game more played)

So you'd prefer Swansea to win and be further ahead of us than Millwall currently are?

Draw might be best although it would still put Swansea above us

13 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

So you'd prefer Swansea to win and be further ahead of us than Millwall currently are?

Draw might be best although it would still put Swansea above us

Draw would definitely be best, would only marginally put Swansea above us on GD. But I don’t think either are of these teams are that worrying anyway, it’s Cardiff’s to lose for sure.

39 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Draw would definitely be best, would only marginally put Swansea above us on GD. But I don’t think either are of these teams are that worrying anyway, it’s Cardiff’s to lose for sure.

Watched the game today. On this showing I can't see either Millwall or Swansea making the top 6. Neither team really impressed. Millwall slightly better andni would tip them to finish above the Swans. 

3 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Some good results tonight, now if we could get 3 points tomorrow, it's game on!

Certainly is. Cardiff one shot on goal too so it’s not as if they were unlucky. Fulham just scored ?‍♂️