Live football thread.

Rev

With an eye on next season, probably want Fulham to go up as they look the strongest of the four if staying down. An amazing squad at this level (even minus Mitrovic). They really have underachieved this year.

Cardiff are very uninspiring but effective in the style they play. 

Swansea play pretty football but have been very reliant on loans and Ayew, none of whom will be there next year if not going up.

Brentford play the best football, but continually sell their best players every year. A successful business model, however the law of averages says that at some point, the new recruits won't be quite as good.

23 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Fulham outclassing Cardiff. They look the best team in the play offs.

Give any competent manager the players Fulham have at their disposal and they'd have gone up automatically.

10 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Nailed that one, old bean...?

Watkins work rate was phenomenal to go with his 26 goals..... they signed him from Exeter commentator was saying. Blimey. Fancy their forward line over Fulhams at Wembley ?

18 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Watkins work rate was phenomenal to go with his 26 goals..... they signed him from Exeter commentator was saying. Blimey. Fancy their forward line over Fulhams at Wembley ?

Yes. He could have been ours but we were quoted a higher price than what Brentford paid for him.

Don't know whether that was naivety on our part not to negotiate harder, or chicanery. 

Either way, looks like we've missed out on a good one there. Ah well, least we landed nick blackman in the face of stiff competition ?

11 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Horrible game - no real quality from either side, niggly fouls and lots of mistakes - complete opposite of last nights.....

Yeah thinking similar. Christie done ok I’d say. I’ve no preference here but I still fancy Brentford against either of these.