Live football thread.

Rev

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Brentford vs Fulham final. Brentford **should** win, Cardiff had enough chances to beat Fulham tonight but weren't clinical enough.

Cardiff did beat Fulham tonight ?

In fairness, I thought Fulham were good value for the win across the two games. Also think Fulham vs Brentford is likely to be a much better final for the neutrals.

8 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Cardiff did beat Fulham tonight ?

In fairness, I thought Fulham were good value for the win across the two games. Also think Fulham vs Brentford is likely to be a much better final for the neutrals.

Fulham are certainly the best footballing side, but really do have a bad mistake at the back on them. If Cardiff were clinical they'd be the ones playing Brentford though. 

Definitely will be better for the final for Fulham being the ones to make it. Would prefer them to win it, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like Thomas Frank.

15 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I'm all aboard the Bees bus tbh. Nothing to dislike about them and they've played some great stuff in recent seasons. It'd be good to see a different team in the PL too.

It would just be nice to have a year where two of the promoted teams didnt have parachute payments. Brentford all the way for me.

31 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Fulham are certainly the best footballing side, but really do have a bad mistake at the back on them. If Cardiff were clinical they'd be the ones playing Brentford though. 

Definitely will be better for the final for Fulham being the ones to make it. Would prefer them to win it, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like Thomas Frank.

It's weird, but I've heard the same thing from 3 different people today, all of which support different Championship teams.

10 hours ago, Andicis said:

9 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

It's weird, but I've heard the same thing from 3 different people today, all of which support different Championship teams.

I quite like him. Seems very open, passionate and articulate. Was adamant his team would win on Wednesday and was proven right. Only seen him talk a few times but I'm not sure what's not to like to be honest.

5 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think Brentford will put three past Fulham.

Their attack is far superior to Fulham’s defence.

I quite like Thomas Frank. Always speaks well about the game and seems respectful of other managers.

There is no doubt his players play for him.

Brentford is my second favourite Championship club.

Gave you a ‘love’ though ‘second favourite Championship club’ has me thinking you may have listed them from two to twenty four.......well twenty three really isn’t it .....Michael Dawson Wow GIF by Nottingham Forest