Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a lot of chatter on Twitter about Max Lowe joing Millwall.

Mostly from fake accounts and kids, however 1 tweet from "Millwallfanstv" says it is happening. 

I'm not about to fall victim to believing Twitter rumours, however...Max Lowe seems a safe option to sell for the club.

I still think he has a future and we could live to regret selling him, but its certainly one to keep an eye on.

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm not about to fall victim to believing Twitter rumours, however...Max Lowe seems a safe option to sell for the club.

It wouldn't make any sense though. Why would we sell him for only 1.4 million as these Twitter posts are saying. It all sounds like fake news to me, no official coverage on it at all. Plus, Lowe has been more favoured at left back this season than Malone. 

11 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It wouldn't make any sense though. Why would we sell him for only 1.4 million as these Twitter posts are saying. It all sounds like fake news to me, no official coverage on it at all. Plus, Lowe has been more favoured at left back this season than Malone. 

I'm hoping it is rubbish, but if he isnt happy with his game time towards the end of last season he may want out...

1.4m is very low for him (although this is Derby we are talking about), but a player of Lowes potential we should talking 3 to 4 million.

The only way itd happen is if Derby think he could block the path to the first team for someone else they rate higher.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm hoping it is rubbish, but if he isnt happy with his game time towards the end of last season he may want out...

1.4m is very low for him (although this is Derby we are talking about), but a player of Lowes potential we should talking 3 to 4 million.

The only way itd happen is if Derby think he could block the path to the first team for someone else they rate higher.

Maybe everything's changed now that Malone "is back on the grass".

3 hours ago, sage said:

Steffen (L)

Clarke (L)

Ejaria (LTB)

Ibe (F)

Van Bergen (4)

Lammers (6)

Martin (R)

What happened to your Petterson suggestion? I thought that was a good shout.

Archived