Season tickets

Woodley Ram

We will end up with those happy clappers that Leicester have or...

You could pay for a recorded chant like a jukebox. 

Booo £1

FFS Malone £2

Get it Forward £3

We always get poo refs £4

Stand up if you're covid free £5

Something for everyone 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, sage said:

Booo £1

FFS Malone £2

Get it Forward £3

Something for everyone 

Great idea. We could also move 30% of the cardboard cutouts to the toilets 5 minutes before half time, too.

Latest government advice from BJ at 12:00  is that easing of lockdown restrictions have been put back,no fans at Cricket,horse racing for the forseeable which was expected to be allowed under controlled conditions. The expectation that football fans being allowed back in October looking unlikely

On 29/07/2020 at 11:01, SFox1993 said:

Would just like to say my previous post was not meant to cause anyone any offence .

B4 your enthusiasm for DCFC is truly infectious and I hope when possible we can share a beer?

Tight git. Buy him a pint of his own! ?

On 30/07/2020 at 23:58, sage said:

Booo £1

FFS Malone £2

Get it Forward £3

Something for everyone 

Thanks for catering for my tastes in your list of chants! 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Club needs to offer 3 and 5 year season tickets for 21/22 season onwards, fairly heavily discounted to generate revenue

IMO.

If I got 30% discounted, I would buy one.

not sure I'd convince my 82 yo dad that it's a good deal ?

16 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Club needs to offer 3 and 5 year season tickets for 21/22 season onwards, fairly heavily discounted to generate revenue

IMO.

If I got 30% discounted, I would buy one.

30% discount sounds a bit greedy? That would be a big long term loss in return for a short term gain plus, would that be assuming no price rises over the 3/5 year period? All depends on how desperate the club may right now. I really can't imagine it happening.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Wouldnt help for FFP purposes

No but 30 million turnover is dropping to probably 10 million. 

We know around 12-15m is match day (including corporate). Pride Park is closed for hospitality currently (Assuming DCFC even get that money considering Mel bought it!!).

So literally what is their income right now? The TV money which we know is only a few million, 10,000 ST sales over the past four months which they need to provision for now in the accounts and maybe a little bit of merchandise. Basically it’s all gone right now.

Yet they will still have 2m wages per month (all staff, not just players). They’ll still have other operating costs - etc. I bet they haven’t saved much bar a few furloughed office workers.

Genuinely - every football club will need every help they can get.

And let’s not forget, our players didn’t take a cut with Covid, they took a deferment.

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

No but 30 million turnover is dropping to probably 10 million. 

We know around 12-15m is match day (including corporate). Pride Park is closed for hospitality currently (Assuming DCFC even get that money considering Mel bought it!!).

So literally what is their income right now? The TV money which we know is only a few million, 10,000 ST sales over the past four months which they need to provision for now in the accounts and maybe a little bit of merchandise. Basically it’s all gone right now.

Yet they will still have 2m wages per month (all staff, not just players). They’ll still have other operating costs - etc. I bet they haven’t saved much bar a few furloughed office workers.

Genuinely - every football club will need every help they can get.

And let’s not forget, our players didn’t take a cut with Covid, they took a deferment.

It's certainly a consideration for cash flow purposes but think what a 30% reduction on prices would do to our income for P&S figures.

If everyone took advantage I'm guessing the hit to income would be somewhere between £2m and £3m.

Not sure there would be the appetite for such an outlay at the moment given such uncertainty. 

Like your creative thinking though!

On 21/07/2020 at 15:52, Sparkle said:

Virgin Atlantic are sitting on £4,500 of mine as well ! but I wasn’t able to renew my season ticket as the website keeps saying it doesn’t recognise my email address ( yet they send me emails) 

How you doing with Virgin Atlantic? I did a chargeback and the funds arrived on my credit card 31/7.

Archived