Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

I do sometimes think you live in on a completely different planet ?

Would just like to say my previous post was not meant to cause anyone any offence .

B4 your enthusiasm for DCFC is truly infectious and I hope when possible we can share a beer . ?

11 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

Would just like to say my previous post was not meant to cause anyone any offence .

B4 your enthusiasm for DCFC is truly infectious and I hope when possible we can share a beer . ?

Hey buddy 

Not to worry about living on another planet mum quite often quite think this I do go into day dream but thats my way of coping when life get to stressful.

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Do they serve beer on Mars?

They do but i wouldnt recommend it....no atmosphere.

I’m a bit stuck. Deadline day tomorrow. I want to support the club, I want my seat, but despite the fact it is all beyond the control of the club, I will be paying for something I can’t have - a seat at games in the stadium.

So what is the club promising ? I will gladly cough up, the club needs the cash flow, I’ll feel I’ve done the decent thing at a difficult moment but what happens when the season starts and we simply can’t go ? How do you feel ? Noble ? 

Anyway I will doubtless be online tomorrow but surely there should be something from the club ? Any missed game because of COVID and you get a stream and a free cup ticket when things get back to normal .. there has to be a quid pro quo just out of a sense of fair play

3 minutes ago, jono said:

I’m a bit stuck. Deadline day tomorrow. I want to support the club, I want my seat, but despite the fact it is all beyond the control of the club, I will be paying for something I can’t have - a seat at games in the stadium.

So what is the club promising ? I will gladly cough up, the club needs the cash flow, I’ll feel I’ve done the decent thing at a difficult moment but what happens when the season starts and we simply can’t go ? How do you feel ? Noble ? 

Anyway I will doubtless be online tomorrow but surely there should be something from the club ? Any missed game because of COVID and you get a stream and a free cup ticket when things get back to normal .. there has to be a quid pro quo just out of a sense of fair play

I thought ST sales were suspended 

20 minutes ago, jono said:

Sales have been suspended so you can't renew anyway but the club have said your existing seat reservation is protected pending further updates. 

So, don't bother trying to buy online tomorrow and consider yourself unstuck. Go on the website (under "buy tickets" "season tickets". There is a message there.

They were, from 12 noon on the Tuesday - only when I and my son tried to renew at 10.30, the site was already closed for ticket sales. Social distancing would dictate something like only every third seat being used, and maybe every third row, or even every fourth row - think how far a Covid globule could travel during a really loud shout out or rage at the ref!

Chuches are panning to start "congregating" again, but they won't be allowed to do any singing or preaching - pretty pointless having a meet up, really. But that must also apply to the footy - no singing or shouting. How do you police that? Or even manage to not shout or sing?

1 minute ago, DavesaRam said:

They were, from 12 noon on the Tuesday - only when I and my son tried to renew at 10.30, the site was already closed for ticket sales. Social distancing would dictate something like only every third seat being used, and maybe every third row, or even every fourth row - think how far a Covid globule could travel during a really loud shout out or rage at the ref!

Chuches are panning to start "congregating" again, but they won't be allowed to do any singing or preaching - pretty pointless having a meet up, really. But that must also apply to the footy - no singing or shouting. How do you police that? Or even manage to not shout or sing?

Cue the comedians commenting on the lack of singing etc from the North/South/East/West stands.

They may not apply to footy given we'll be outdoors which is widely accepted as being far safer than indoors. 

37 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Everyone else could still renew upto the deadline, but the referees union asked for you to be excepted on health and safety grounds!?

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

Try stopping me I will get behind the lads no matter what.

Archived