Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

The Ten Commandments.

Charlton Heston & Yul Brynner.

Baby gets a basket named after him, then gets adopted by some princess.  Grows up, grows a beard, and wanders off into the desert.  Then it all gets a bit slapstick for my liking.  Parting seas.  Burning bushes.  Some Monster in the mountains, writing his orders in the stone... by flame!  Yeah right!

Anyway, it drags on a bit (3hr 40 mins), but gotta be quicker than reading the book!  

It's officially the longest film I've watched without falling asleep, but what a waste of an Easter Sunday afternoon!  Why didn't they put something more meaningful on, Like Willy Wonka or summat!  At least that's about chocolate!  

7/10.  Needs more chocolate.

Trying to find The Detective 1968 with a Frank Sinatra.

Lee Remick takes her top off in it, not that we see owt, but lockdown is getting tough. 

Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Lee Remick takes her top off in it, not that we see owt, but lockdown is getting tough. 

never seen it but its known as being the film that die hard was a sort of sequel to.

25 minutes ago, RamNut said:

It certainly is mate.  Might give it a watch myself!

Lee Remick... Remind me... Is that the guy that went on to play The Six Million Dollar Man?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It certainly is mate.  Might give it a watch myself!

Lee Remick... Remind me... Is that the guy that went on to play The Six Million Dollar Man?

no  you have made a major mistake there ?

Bad Boys For Life - 8/10

Terminator: Dark Fate - 6.5/10

Shaun The Sheep: Farmegeddon - 6/10

Uncut Gems - 9.5/10

Escape Room - 7/10

Pokemon: Detective Pikachu - 6/10

Passengers - 6/10

Brightburn - 7/10

Ford Vs Ferrari (Le Mans 66) - 8/10

The Invisible Man - 8/10

The Way Back - 8/10

Onward - 7/10

Good Boys 7.5/10

The Gentlemen - 7.5/10

Bumblebee - 8/10

1917 - 9/10

This is 40 (Prime Video)

Comedy drama about a middle class family with financial ruin looming on the horizon as they turn 40

I quite enjoyed this even though not much actually happens. It's like just spending time with a family for a while, rather than a proper linear plot with a start, middle and end. Quite funny in places but a good 30 mins too long (2 1/4 hrs)

6/10, though Mrs Wolfie would probably have given it a 4. If I had I asked her. Which I didn't.