Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

On 27/12/2017 at 17:24, Paul71 said:

Justice League

7/10 - These series of films are improving after the man of steel debacle. Good fun and Gal Gadot :)

I did enjoy bits of Suicide Squad (though mainly Margot Robbie's bits if I'm being honest)

Edited by Gaspode

Dunno what it was called, but starred Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnon.

Total ******** from start to finish, looked ok from the Netflix trailer but was the biggest pile of **** I've ever sat through, and I've seen an Alan Carr new year special. 

Avoid at all costs, it's so **** you'll keep watching just to hope it Improves. 

It doesn't. 

20 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Total ******** from start to finish, looked ok from the Netflix trailer but was the biggest pile of **** I've ever sat through, and I've seen an Alan Carr new year special. 

It doesn't. 

The Foreigner? Was close to watching that last night, sounds like a close escape :lol:

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

The Foreigner? Was close to watching that last night, sounds like a close escape :lol:

That's the one. Looked good from the trailer, but I didn't spot it was Jackie Chan.

Thought it was a thought provoking political thriller, couldn't be further from the truth.

Finally got round to seeing The Killing of a Sacred Deer after all the incredible reviews. Utter garbage. Maybe a 2/10 if I'm generous as the weird ugly kid acted well.

Two hours and fifteen minutes of my life I'll never get back. The only possible reason I can think to watch it would be if for some strange reason you're sweet on Nicole Kidman,

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Finally got round to seeing The Killing of a Sacred Deer after all the incredible reviews. Utter garbage. Maybe a 2/10 if I'm generous as the weird ugly kid acted well.

Two hours and fifteen minutes of my life I'll never get back. The only possible reason I can think to watch it would be if for some strange reason you're sweet on Nicole Kidman,

Never heard of it, googled it, yeah has really good reviews and a 79% approval on rotten tomatoes. Also got Alicia Silverstone in it, not seen her in anything for years but did have a thing for her years ago.

13 hours ago, reveldevil said:

It doesn't. 

Was bloody awful! I watched it a few nights ago and I'm still trying to get over how bad it was 

Just now, Moist One said:

have you never seen Birthday Girl? She's awesome as a Russian Mail Order bride.

I have and that's true. Well remembered.

In this one, her husband is a heart surgeon with a fetish for comotose patients, so she has to lie there pretending she's under general anaesthetic while he does what he wants, but perhaps surprisingly it didn't redeem the movie.

Star Wars The Last Jedi. 6/10.

I think I have actually just got tired of Star Wars films. It's like Xmas where you look forward to it so much and then it's a let down. Eventually you get jaded and even the good ones don't seem to be like when you were a kid.

I can't shake the feeling if it wasn't Star Wars with all that brings.. I'd find it slightly pointless, a bit slow and merely a kid's CGI driven movie without a heart. 

??