Worst bogs

dog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Vines back in the day... 

My first thought.  Still has the same black toilet seat.  Blue Note was pretty bad .  Jorrock's is always pretty grim. The ones at the bus station were terrible . Nipped in for a piss there once and realised someone had thrown poo on the ceiling above the urinal. 

Worst toilet I ever saw was at Café Del Mar in Ibiza .  Made the one in Trainspotting look like it was made of gold.  Another awful one is above the bowling green in Newquay . 

Didn't realise I was such a toilet critic till know.

A roofless multi-stall at a bus stop somewhere between Dumaguete and La Libertad in Negros Oriental, Philippines.  Got tears in my eyes and almost passed out from the fumes.  It's a poor area and i am not judging but yikes.

Single cubicle "round back" of a gas station along Highway 395, California, USA.

Small town called Johannesburg which the sign claimed has a population of 172. Whether that included the trailers I don't know.  

My only conclusion was that all 172 of the residents must have been sharing this one khazi between them and that they hadn't been taught properly.

Seriously - the walls... how?

Plus it was about 43 degrees outside which didn't help the smell.

2 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Single cubicle "round back" of a gas station along Highway 395, California, USA.

Small town called Johannesburg which the sign claimed has a population of 172. Whether that included the trailers I don't know.  

My only conclusion was that all 172 of the residents must have been sharing this one khazi between them and that they hadn't been taught properly.

Seriously - the walls... how?

Plus it was about 43 degrees outside which didn't help the smell.

High fives?

Archived