Worst bogs

dog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Ewood Park away end, playoff semi 1st leg (91-92)

You had to be there man.

When I saw this tread, that was my first thought, I’m still suffering flashbacks nearly 30 years on ?

31 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Ewood Park away end, playoff semi 1st leg (91-92)

You had to be there man.

Port Vale away, FA Cup January 1990. Nearly 18000 in the crowd, probably half of them Rams. One tiny bog in the corner of the away end. That still "lives"on in the memory ?

It might be a feature of very old pubs generally, but I know of some hellhole pooh broom cupboards in quite famous pubs in Dublin, London and Oxford.

Many public bogs on the continent. I went for a Jimmy Riddle in the Corporation bogs by Bayeux cathedral once. I expected it to be bad, but it was SOOO bad I actually laughed out loud when I walked in.

I didn't see a little French bloke in the corner who went running out.

Probably thought I was the Phantom Raspberry Blower or something.

Most town centre pubs of the late 70's were hell holes tbf.

The Popside was legendary but most away grounds were up there as well, but for me one particular trip on the old Ramaway was third world to say the least. poo overflowing from the pan all over the floor and still people were going in and pishing causing it to flow under the door into the carriage......

All these are nowt.

who remembers the FA cup against Arsenal Highbury, walking up the ramp to get into the away end.

everyone was bostin’ the sheer amount of Derby trying to get up the walkway meant getting to a urinal was out the question.

The dirty buggers were slashing up the wall which resulted in a yellow alcoholic Tsunami gushing down the ramp taking fag packets and burger wrappers with it.

And we lost.

Bad times.

• 3 weeks later...

Played amateur football and went on tour to Belgium, A place called Tremelo, No changing rooms had to use the bus we arrived in and the toilets were in the woods, A cubicle, When opened was a hole 6 feet deep full of 1s and 2s, With a plank with a hole in it, So had my pi$$ behind a tree, 2nd one was a service station just outside of Paris...holy merde!

3 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Any and all of the long-drop toilets at Glasto or other festies. I've seen folk walking up to them wearing WW2 gas masks, I poo you not.

Just the worst smell / mess imaginable.  And some feckers camp right next to them!

Heaton Park, Oasis.

Toilets were fine, basically troughs chained to a fence for a urinal, no need need to queue if you're not shy.

It was the burger van next door, and it's baked goods storage area, serving up cobs that had been liberally sprinkled with the overspill, deliberate or otherwise.

Archived