Coronavirus

1of4

Under 25's are generally incapable of cooking their own food and communicating with people properly. 

So I'm not surprised they aren't organised enough to have a mask with them. They've probably forgotten their bag for life too. So can't go shopping so will go get some some fast food instead. 

I'm 32, and like to think I escaped before the Internet got big enough to trap me. 

Massive generalisations there, but duck it. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Norman said:

Under 25's are generally incapable of cooking their own food and communicating with people properly. 

So I'm not surprised they aren't organised enough to have a mask with them. They've probably forgotten their bag for life too. So can't go shopping so will go get some some fast food instead. 

I'm 32, and like to think I escaped before the Internet got big enough to trap me. 

Old man rants at cloud

51 minutes ago, Norman said:

I'm gonna be honest here you really do yourselves no favours I'm 4 years older and have a cometely different mindset

1 hour ago, Van Gritters said:

Do you need a mask when you pay for petrol?

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

Yes 

Not if you are paying at the pump, no.  

But of course, if you are going inside to the till(s), chances are they sell other stuff, so it's like a shop... very much like a shop.  So much like a shop, it probably is a shop.  Probably best to just wear one, I'd say!

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Old man rants at cloud

Bloody clouds deserve it, floating by, not wearing masks, coughing rain on me this afternoon. We had to abandon alfresco beer o'clock and move the Corsendonk Agnus indoors.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Youd think it was good news and would be being widely reported.

All I can find are more scare stories that the R rate could now be above 1.

MSM and Mr Morgan for you! as Public Enemy once said “don’t believe the hype”

Sith Happens

Could 6 million have still been doing work while on furlough?

https://www.rsmuk.com/blog/could-employees-committing-furlough-fraud-top-six-million

I would be surprised if the number was that high, but doesnt surprise me that there could be a lot of people that were asked to do some work by their employer.

I do think that a lot of people wouldnt report it though due to fear of losing their jobs.

I guess its whats defined as work, is it regular work, or a 'can you just......', not that either is right under the rules of the scheme.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Could 6 million have still been doing work while on furlough?

https://www.rsmuk.com/blog/could-employees-committing-furlough-fraud-top-six-million

I would be surprised if the number was that high, but doesnt surprise me that there could be a lot of people that were asked to do some work by their employer.

I do think that a lot of people wouldnt report it though due to fear of losing their jobs.

I guess its whats defined as work, is it regular work, or a 'can you just......', not that either is right under the rules of the scheme.

You'd be amazed how wide the definition of "training" has become.

Archived