Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The Red Light District in Amsterdam is due to re-open on Wednesday after being in Lockdown.

They will be wearing masks and latex gloves, but of course, that will cost extra.

In his haste to leave after his red-light 'experience' Colin should have took more time to make sure he had picked up the right face mask.

7party.jpg?itok=FvnI7Uj9

Cover your face, you will do if you love me,

I’ll cover my face because I love you too.

If we all do, we can normalise,

Go drinking and eat some pies -

No virus one day.

Cover you face, you entire human race you,

I’ll cover my face, it’s no big deal unduly,

Life will be fine, no more Covid-one-nine

If we cover our faces in all sorts of places today

It will go away.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Cover your face, you will do if you love me,

I’ll cover my face because I love you too.

If we all do, we can normalise,

Go drinking and eat some pies -

No virus one day.

Cover you face, you entire human race you,

I’ll cover my face, it’s no big deal unduly,

Life will be fine, no more Covid-one-nine

If we cover our faces in all sorts of places today

It will go away.

almost pythonesque there Eddie......?

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So despite 846 deaths registered due to Covid 19 in the week ended 19 June 2020, the weekly deaths still fell below the 5 year average. Is this the beginning of a bit of a 'correction' to the excess deaths figure?

it could be, it's a tough one for me to get straight in my head though. 

if over the next 6-9 months we see less than average deaths it may demonstrate that some of those who died with covid 19 would have died anyway,  and maybe it just accelerated it for some. 

I guess I can't quite get straight in my head the bit about how much of those accelerated deaths were people with serious conditions but could have expected a further 6 plus months reasonable health before death,  that's why I'm not totally comfortable myself with an annual comparison. 

I guess if someone was in pain and suffering already it may have been a blessing,  I guess we just won't know how many fall into which category. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

if over the next 6-9 months we see less than average deaths it may demonstrate that some of those who died with covid 19 would have died anyway,  and maybe it just accelerated it for some. 

I'm not sure how to break this to you...we're all going to die, so I'd prefer it if mine wasn't accelerated an' all! ?

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

What's to stop 'Lockdown Leicester' folk nipping over borders to find a pub open, thereby spreading the risk further?.. 

Because they are fine upstanding law-abiding folk of course who have laready shown that they will abide by the guidelines to the letter - oh wait....

32 minutes ago, mozza said:

What's to stop 'Lockdown Leicester' folk nipping over borders to find a pub open, thereby spreading the risk further?.. 

You'll recognise their drooling mouths, their eyes at quarter to three and their rantings about being champions back in 2016.

It'll be just like the Walking Dead. You just have to chop their heads off. 

32 minutes ago, mozza said:

Funny lads ?, but it was a serious question. 

Not a lot, is the answer.

I assume they'll all be giving fake contact (address) details as well, which isn't going to help in tracing either.

Archived