Coronavirus

1of4

5 minutes ago, Uptherams said:

I think that implies no fans ?

I wonder what the implications would be for season ticket holders and whether we’d get a refund? Personally, given the exceptional circumstances, I’d accept being allowed to watch the games free on Rams TV.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Saw something today about the government potentially limiting attendance at sporting events to 500 people.

Jesus Christ, can you imagine the debate on here about who deserves to go to the games. 

Does that mean either 500 fans or 1000 half fans?

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I wonder what the implications would be for season ticket holders and whether we’d get a refund? Personally, given the exceptional circumstances, I’d accept being allowed to watch the games free on Rams TV.

Thats assuming their infrastructure could support the extra 1000's of connections. My guess is they are not Netflix to broacast to  lots of feeds

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I've just been to the Asda West Bridgford store....every I mean every form of hand wash was absolutely sold out, total bare shelves and I'm not talking just about microbiological handwash but the bog standard stuff as well. 

Its ridiculous. Hardly helps when the media constantly shows images of empty shelves, then when you get the government saying don't panic buy you get the stores shouting up saying we cant guarantee to have enough food etc...

Cant help but feel the CEO's of Asda etc are all secretly rubbing their hands together and looking forward to enjoying their bonuses earned from manipulating the public.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its ridiculous. Hardly helps when the media constantly shows images of empty shelves, then when you get the government saying don't panic buy you get the stores shouting up saying we cant guarantee to have enough food etc...

Cant help but feel the CEO's of Asda etc are all secretly rubbing their hands together and looking forward to enjoying their bonuses earned from manipulating the public.

It's farcical the government says don't panic buy and guess what everyone does the opposite.  

People are fighting over toilet rolls in Australia the whole thing reminds me of the totally distasteful Black Friday scenes where people were fighting each other over TVs which was again a totally manipulated media stunt.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's farcical the government says don't panic buy and guess what everyone does the opposite.  

People are fighting over toilet rolls in Australia the whole thing reminds me of the totally distasteful Black Friday scenes where people were fighting each other over TVs which was again a totally manipulated media stunt.

I haven't done it, don't see the point. No one is going to starve to death. Wait until later in the year when all these people are throwing out out of date dried pasta and rice, and thinking what the duck am i going to do with all this hand wash.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

I haven't done it, don't see the point. No one is going to starve to death. Wait until later in the year when all these people are throwing out out of date dried pasta and rice, and thinking what the duck am i going to do with all this hand wash.

I’m just going to get the delivery man to post Dominos through the letter box. Slice by slice. 

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Saw something today about the government potentially limiting attendance at sporting events to 500 people.

Jesus Christ, can you imagine the debate on here about who deserves to go to the games. 

Leeds would’ve took... less?!

15 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I can’t get pasta anywhere locally.. What is wrong with people.. 

Archived