Coronavirus

1of4

Sith Happens
14 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I can’t get pasta anywhere locally.. What is wrong with people.. 

Just shows how easily influenced people can be.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I’m going to Italy to get some. 

Ah well its been nice knowing you...pasta la vista!

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I'm sure the inventor of antibacterial hand-wash will be rubbing his hands together. 

Certainly rinsing people of their money

21 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Its ridiculous. Hardly helps when the media constantly shows images of empty shelves, then when you get the government saying don't panic buy you get the stores shouting up saying we cant guarantee to have enough food etc...

Cant help but feel the CEO's of Asda etc are all secretly rubbing their hands together and looking forward to enjoying their bonuses earned from manipulating the public.

Heard an interesting theory on the radio that it's actually a good thing some have overreacted and started panic buying. It means they have already stocked up and will reduce the pressure when the crisis gets worse. 

Sith Happens

Duck me. At a time we are told about good hygiene just witnessed a guy in gents at PP stick his mouth round the cold tap to have a drink.  #nohope

Sith Happens
47 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Went to Costco this afternoon, stripped bear of bog roll and cleaning products. Ridiculous. 

Stripped bear? Would that have been pooh bear??

(*maybe I was wrong in a previous post) At Birmingham airport and it’s deadly quiet (I travel a lot with work) and I’ve never seen anything like this, the impact of Flybe and Corona is certainly showing. Also lots of masks being worn, it’s a very apocalyptic and a nervy feeling, unnerving and strange. 

Without reading that Times article, I assume they're taking the major reduction of nitrogen dioxide levels over China (which is a + for the environment) caused by their industry suffering a huge slowdown for a week and running with it?

Archived