Coronavirus

1of4

10 minutes ago, admira said:

And so it starts. This is Australia but a friend just went to Tesco and Morrisons and said it’s like Christmas. Stop panic buying please! 

F768B3DC-C65D-433E-B5EC-EC40A1417035.png

I genuinely did witness old people arguing over the anti-bacterial hand gel in Wilkos yesterday. One woman had just swept the whole lot into her basket - like 20 bottles or something, and others were complaining, trying to snatch them out of her basket!

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SchtivePesley said:

I genuinely did witness old people arguing over the anti-bacterial hand gel in Wilkos yesterday. One woman had just swept the whole lot into her basket - like 20 bottles or something, and others were complaining, trying to snatch them out of her basket!

Surely you hoard items that reduce the need to leave your home. Not items that facilitate more hygienic interaction with others.

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Co-Op do good value funerals ?

Probs just a cold but never know..

Luckily, I'm only 19 with no health conditions so according to all the press etc I'll be reyt.

If I die tho I want everyone to have a squid as their picture in memory of me ?

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Luckily, I'm only 19 with no health conditions so according to all the press etc I'll be reyt.

Fever's present too apparently, and shortness of breath is what they say is the telltale. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Fever's present too apparently, and shortness of breath is what they say is the telltale. 

baalocks.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Sounds like a serious case of man flu

bloody hope so

Germany has overtaken France to become the 2nd worst affected European country today. The number of cases has almost doubled to 444. Italy is still in the lead on 3,089, but no new cases today. The UK is 6th (13th overall) on 90, but the Netherlands, Norway and Belgium are gaining quickly.

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Germany has overtaken France to become the 2nd worst affected European country today. The number of cases has almost doubled to 444. Italy is still in the lead on 3,089, but no new cases today. The UK is 6th (13th overall) on 90, but the Netherlands, Norway and Belgium are gaining quickly.

Not 'arf!

220px-Alan_Freeman.gif

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Just so everyone knows, would you like a traditional burial/cremation?

Or would you like to be chopped into strips, covered in batter and deep fried?

8 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Just so everyone knows, would you like a traditional burial/cremation?

Or would you like to be chopped into strips, covered in batter and deep fried?

Signed up for the NHS donation thingy 

Archived