Coronavirus

1of4

2 hours ago, philmycocu said:

Worra Bamford, and his lad who used to post on here can join him too.

Radar caused the Spanish Flu in 1918, but we waited until balls deep into another world war decades later to deploy it?

5g causes Coronavirus, despite it only being rolled out in certain cities in the UK so far, and all other places reporting the same cases.

Finally, if it's all baalocks, maybe @TroyDyer and his daddy would be comfortable filming their next pile of poo in the middle of a bustling high street.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Radar caused the Spanish Flu in 1918, but we waited until balls deep into another world war decades later to deploy it?

5g causes Coronavirus, despite it only being rolled out in certain cities in the UK so far, and all other places reporting the same cases.

Finally, if it's all baalocks, maybe @TroyDyer and his daddy would be comfortable filming their next pile of poo in the middle of a bustling high street.

Ah didn't know @TroyDyer was Icke junior, he used to sit (Stand) near me, seems like a nice guy, good singer/songwriter too

3 hours ago, philmycocu said:

Nice to see @TroyDyer at long last. He seems to have given up on dcfc

I haven’t watched it all, but alot of the scientific criticism seems to originate in time to the moment when the virus was first identified in Wuhan and the allegation that the initial testing was flawed. This whole argument is founded on the assertion that the virus has never been “purified and visualised”; that only a tiny genetic marker was used to identify the virus. I don’t quite follow that. The full genome of the virus was identified and published. And since the initial testing of seven victims in Wuhan this thing has spread around the world, so that testing an investigation has been undertaken by experts all over the place.

it is alleged that the Coronavirus doesn’t exist, and something called an exosome (which cells manufacture in order to transfer proteins and other stuff possibly out of the cell possibly as part of an immune response) has been mistaken for a virus. But I would think that microbiologists know the difference between a virus which has spikey proteins sticking out of the surface and contains a full genome, and a tiny cellular parcel which - although it may be similar in size and contain snippets of rna - lacks the special surface proteins and the lengthy and complete copy of the genome of the virus?

4 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Okay, i like a good conspiracy theory, but this one didn't keep me occupied for long.  If 5G is causing this outbreak, one would expect the worst hit areas to correspond with 5G network locations, so i checked one location that has been hit very hard indeed, Guayaquil city in Ecuador.

No 5G to be seen on this continuously updated page.  A rather cool network info site actually.

https://www.nperf.com/en/map/EC/-/8263.Claro-Movil/signal/?ll=-2.4903653934242618&lg=-79.69482421875&zoom=9

On 02/04/2020 at 06:19, ramsbottom said:

Well it looks like I’ve got it... Got the shivers around 9pm last night, followed by quite a high temperature through the night, along with a dry throat. Hardly slept a wink worrying about how the Mrs is gonna cope as she received her letter from the NHS confirming she’s a high risk patient. Judging by  all the info on the incubation period, there’s a good chance she’s already got it. I’m ducking terrified right now...

Hope you're doing ok mate. Fingers crossed for you your lady. Hoping you're through this quickly.

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Hope you're doing ok mate. Fingers crossed for you your lady. Hoping you're through this quickly.

Cheers Schmokes.

I'm not feeling too bad this morning.  No shivers or high temp, just a sore throat, that feels like it could turn into the tickly cough side of it.  Just a waiting game I suppose.  Certainly feel better for a decent nights kip...

6 hours ago, ramit said:

Okay, i like a good conspiracy theory, but this one didn't keep me occupied for long.

It's ok they'll be along with another one in a minute.

Plenty on here will vouch for Troy being a nice bloke, but this continual grifting of vulnerable people leaves a bad taste. You only have to look at the replies to his tweets to see some very poorly people losing their minds over this stuff. I couldn't live with that if it were me.

I must admit I can never tell if David Icke is totally serious. He seems to have made a comfortable income out of his books and website traffic. There is clearly a market for this stuff. He is obviously intelligent and has become a skilled and persuasive speaker, but......it borders on self-parody at times. When he logs off, does he fall about laughing?

If he realises that he has got it wrong and the moon really isn’t a gigantic alien spaceship, does he plough on regardless or what?

15 hours ago, curb said:

Nobody cared about the NHS 3 months ago when they voted a government in that has spent the last 10 years running it into the ground.

That's because we had all been told that it had been sold off to USA remember?

Obviously that is facetious.

If you think nobody cared about the NHS 3 months ago you obviously dont pay much attention to what people say on this thread.

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Cheers Schmokes.

I'm not feeling too bad this morning.  No shivers or high temp, just a sore throat, that feels like it could turn into the tickly cough side of it.  Just a waiting game I suppose.  Certainly feel better for a decent nights kip...

Glad to hear it mate ?

14 hours ago, angieram said:

Our Trust was running short of PPE but had a huge truckful delivered today by the army. Apparently the equipment is there but they are struggling to distribute it quickly enough.

Bet I can guess how many responses you will get to this post...

14 hours ago, angieram said:

Our Trust was running short of PPE but had a huge truckful delivered today by the army. Apparently the equipment is there but they are struggling to distribute it quickly enough.

Where?

There on the stair

Where on the stair

Right there.....de diddle diddle de ?

As PPE is a bit of an umbrella term, is it the real heavy-duty stuff, or the plastic aprons, wrist length disposable gloves and the paper masks? 

Don't get me wrong, any is better than none at all, but there are lots of criticisms of the items that NHS staff are currently using. I gather that full scrubs and those big full face perspex masks are seen as "best practice".

Hope you're doing ok and staying safe as well as you can ?

Archived