Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Should be easy to provide the data to back this up then?

Possibly the data you should be looking at is -

£330 billion stimulus package put together by the chancellor .... because the economy has been largely turned off

4,000 bed capacity FIELD hospital set up in the Excel centre, plus 6 (could be more?) all around the country

3,000 Reserve personnel mobilised

20,000 retired ex NHS recalled

All the kids (bar key worker children) sent home.

I am guessing Boris hasn't done this for a laugh, or because his Monday afternoon on Monday 23rd March was a bit slow.

Maybe something a bit out of the ordinary is happening? Maybe .... just my guess

9 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

If their modelling is correct and 50% of us have/had it, then what would your conclusion be then?

We’ll have a f... party ? ? ? 

12 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Possibly the data you should be looking at is -

£330 billion stimulus package put together by the chancellor .... because the economy has been largely turned off

4,000 bed capacity FIELD hospital set up in the Excel centre, plus 6 (could be more?) all around the country

3,000 Reserve personnel mobilised

20,000 retired ex NHS recalled

All the kids (bar key worker children) sent home.

I am guessing Boris hasn't done this for a laugh, or because his Monday afternoon on Monday 23rd March was a bit slow.

Maybe something a bit out of the ordinary is happening? Maybe .... just my guess

It's a good guess but does nothing to prove that this virus is killing any more people than would die in a normal year...unless I'm missing something?

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

At the very least, I'd imagine @David has an email addy... not that I wish to put any onus on the gaffer, of course.

We have a group chat and recent messages have been read by everyone (including SaintRam), he's probably just taking some time out

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

It's a good guess but does nothing to prove that this virus is killing any more people than would die in a normal year...unless I'm missing something?

Yes, yes you are

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

London the worst affected, surely they would have gone straight for the 4000 beds rather than wait to see how it is going?

No - they have always been planning to build an extra tier on it when they reach the Premier League of hospitals.

Also rumours that they might put a roof on it and host concerts in there!

35 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've half heartedly watched some of his material.

For anyone who thinks he is coming out of the woodwork and making his latest material up to fit coronavirus are very wrong, and this is the sort of thing he has been talking about for a long time.

As I say his first book was very well researched and showed gov, big business and churches in a very poor light , showed up the con that supposed aid to underdeveloped countries actually was, it was long before his writing became more out there ,the first step to that was second book the truth vibrations and it was very interesting how the media dealt with him and quite eye opening to myself as having read the first book and found it very informative to see the headlines saying he was claiming to be the son of god but when you checked it out he said yes he was the son of god (figure) but in the same quote that we were all the children of god but the quote shortened ( edited) painted him as a loon with nothing of value to say 

very much in the way they painted Cargill as a commy loon and even accused him of financial dishonesty which turned out to be rubbish and every word he said regards the gov intending to close the coal industry was true

19 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I wish you luck with your search for validating data.

I fear the data is coming in so fast right now it will take a while to sort it out to your satisfaction.

I just hope that at the end of this year you aren't missing a loved one.

Just now, WhiteHorseRam said:

I wish you luck with your search for validating data.

I fear the data is coming in so fast right now it will take a while to sort it out to your satisfaction.

I just hope that at the end of this year you aren't missing a loved one.

Any need for the last line?

That seems to be standard thing to say by people who cant back up what they are saying.

The only stat that I think is important is the death rate.

The death rate from the first 3 weeks of March compared with the last 5 years, show no significant increase in deaths, this despite the fact that coronavirus was allegedly brought into England on 1st January.

Quote number of beds, number of NHS staff etc but it's all irrelevant. 

Sorry if you think I'm being obtuse or anything but I dont see the problem in wanting genuine questions answered before making my mind up on the the true consequences of this virus.

Maybe you're happy to make your mind up on the back of sensationalist reporting, that's your prerogative.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Feel free to explain and back up with the stats that you must have.

I think buddy, on a day when two young nurses in their 30’s have lost their lives help fight this virus, let’s run with the empirical evidence rather than wind people up seeking answers no one on here is able to give.

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I think buddy, on a day when two young nurses in their 30’s have lost their lives help fight this virus, let’s run with the empirical evidence rather than wind people up seeking answers no one on here is able to give.

Fair comment, will leave it there.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Any need for the last line?

That seems to be standard thing to say by people who cant back up what they are saying.

The only stat that I think is important is the death rate.

The death rate from the first 3 weeks of March compared with the last 5 years, show no significant increase in deaths, this despite the fact that coronavirus was allegedly brought into England on 1st January.

Quote number of beds, number of NHS staff etc but it's all irrelevant. 

Sorry if you think I'm being obtuse or anything but I dont see the problem in wanting genuine questions answered before making my mind up on the the true consequences of this virus.

Maybe you're happy to make your mind up on the back of sensationalist reporting, that's your prerogative.

I mean the last line sincerely. 

I think there is evidence enough to believe the seriousness of the situation. I can back up what I am saying by turning on the TV, looking at the internet or looking out of the window - You are correct, the death rate is the key stat - and it looks like Boris is trying to reduce it - desperately.

Do you think it is a giant hoax? Please give us your hypothesis.

Have you wondered if the boot is on the other foot, and that its a lot worse than is being reported?

I appreciate your desire for solid data, but as I said, I think it is moving too fast.

5 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I mean the last line sincerely. 

I think there is evidence enough to believe the seriousness of the situation. I can back up what I am saying by turning on the TV, looking at the internet or looking out of the window - You are correct, the death rate is the key stat - and it looks like Boris is trying to reduce it - desperately.

Do you think it is a giant hoax? Please give us your hypothesis.

Have you wondered if the boot is on the other foot, and that its a lot worse than is being reported?

I appreciate your desire for solid data, but as I said, I think it is moving too fast.

Not ignoring this response but based on what was said I above I think is better that I dont respond.

56 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I agree with the premise of what you are saying. At what point has enough data within the NHS been accumulated for the likes of Google DeepMind to determine, with a small margin of error, what's going on so to speak and what to expect. 

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

And not just Matt - this is an image from the opening of the Nightingale Hospital. I'm sorry to get straight on the back of certain people but I seriously doubt we have even the slightest clue what's going on. Surely the PR Rozzers should have got everyone before the cameras came and said to every person 'whatever you do, wherever you do it, make sure you are more than two metres from the person next to you. If you get your dick out and wave it in front of the camera, make sure you are two metres from the next person. Just be two metres away.'. What is the point of having everyone locked up if you are going to let journalists or whoever stroll about like they are back at the Cheltenham Festival?

image.png.f3d14509b3bdd756d1ebf0a08a681955.png

Just out of interest do you think Matt Hancock is making his own rules up and he is ignoring everything the health experts in this country are telling him?

Archived