v Fulham (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

30 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Bang to right m'lord. Bit short of pennies right now so how about I just mow the estate gardens for the next 53 years.

OK, but not while you wearing a yellow shell suit, you’ll frighten the horses. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

He's clearly not good enough, but Zoon may have covered more yardage than Lawrence this evening.

If Zoon didn't, at least made some effort.

When Lawrence can't even be bothered to move a yard to the touchline to give his fullback one option from a throw things have got bad. Nevermind the countless times when he stayed shielded behind any other player to put himself out of the game for receiving a pass

We sold Ince for the same faults; we need to get shut of Lawrence as soon as we can.

This might be the most ridiculous post I’ve ever read. 

18 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

He's clearly not good enough, but Zoon may have covered more yardage than Lawrence this evening.

If Zoon didn't, at least made some effort.

When Lawrence can't even be bothered to move a yard to the touchline to give his fullback one option from a throw things have got bad. Nevermind the countless times when he stayed shielded behind any other player to put himself out of the game for receiving a pass

We sold Ince for the same faults; we need to get shut of Lawrence as soon as we can.

Very rarely do I take issue with others point of view, each to their own and all that but Lawrence showed up for me and he offered a threat, he wasn’t far adrift with his shot early in the first half and considering we were up against a decent team that retains the ball well, he put in a fair defensive shift.

Sorry I just can’t agree with that, it’s hating for hating sake. He was decent enough all round for me.

Enjoyed the match tonight. It’s the only time I get to go to a pub!

Not read the thread so all Cocu’s and individual players faults have probably already been pointed out.

Thought we played well tonight, deserved 3 pts, but for a misplaced pass we might have.  But for the one good chance they had at 1-1, we had two!

was at the wrong end to see Zoons chance, thought it had gone in.  Was it a bad miss?  Few on here sayings it was?

Just shows though, how poor this league is if that’s a team tipped for promotion along with the baggies.  They both look pretty meh. Think anyone promoted this season will be in a world of pain in the premiership ?

4 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Not read the thread so all Cocu’s and individual players faults have probably already been pointed out.

Thought we played well tonight, deserved 3 pts, but for a misplaced pass we might have.  But for the one good chance they had at 1-1, we had two!

was at the wrong end to see Zoons chance, thought it had gone in.  Was it a bad miss?  Few on here sayings it was?

Just shows though, how poor this league is if that’s a team tipped for promotion along with the baggies.  They both look pretty meh. Think anyone promoted this season will be in a world of pain in the premiership ?

He should’ve done better but ball was a bit behind him. He’s in an awkward spot where he has so little football but because of fan opinion he needs to do something every small chance he does get. A bit like Blackman et al in that period. Thought he did have a positive impact overall though, in fairness to him. 

50 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I've had a season ticket and been going regularly since 2008, I genuinely don't think I have. Certainly not in recent times. Shocking.

I’ve had a season ticket since 2006 and I definitely don’t think he’s the worst I’ve seen. 
His time here has been disappointing but we’ve had some shockers. Bob Malcom just one ?

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Mikkel Beck?

Many, many others. Sadly we've had some right duffers but all teams can say that.

Way before my time. 

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

I’ve had a season ticket since 2006 and I definitely don’t think he’s the worst I’ve seen. 
His time here has been disappointing but we’ve had some shockers. Bob Malcom just one ?

Josefzoon is definitely up there. A luxury player with no talent. Useless.

Really enjoyed that tonight and there properly won’t be a better game than that tomorrow in the premiership 

no major stand out player for us which was great to see as it was good team play 

in terms of visiting teams to pride park this season Fulham have been the best of a poor bunch to visit but we were better on the night to be honest 

17 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

It was a terrible miss right in front of us- wanted it to go in to shut moaners up  but they do have a point tonight!

Good game, so many positives since Christmas, u can now see how Cocu wants his teams to play, thought Bird was class at times, his reading of the game is excellent, also thought Rooney and Shinnie played well, Lawrence carried a threat all game, and a part from one bad pass from Wisdom he also had a good game, much more happy since Rooney joined, get a few ball playing centre backs in next season, and a new keeper, we will be banging on the door of promotion. 

1. Rooney is outrageous. I've taken to going to the match sober so I can savour just how technically good he is. It wont last forever, lap it up.

2. Really really like Wisdom's all round physicality. My new Darren Moore.

3. Just watching a re-run of the 2nd half on my sky box. Shinnie has some hooter on him. Proper conk. 

1 minute ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

1. Rooney is outrageous. I've taken to going to the match sober so I can savour just how technically good he is. It wont last forever, lap it up.

2. Really really like Wisdom's all round physicality. My new Darren Moore.

3. Just watching a re-run of the 2nd half on my sky box. Shinnie has some hooter on him. Proper conk. 

I thought the same on point 3 ?I also agree on the other 2 ?

Archived