v Fulham (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoroughly entertaining game. Their keeper was immense. Rooney is my best friend. Would love to keep Matt Clarke next season but he does need to look at clipping his hair. It's over Matt. No Alice Band can save you now. It's time to join the bald crew.

He's clearly not good enough, but Zoon may have covered more yardage than Lawrence this evening.

If Zoon didn't, at least made some effort.

When Lawrence can't even be bothered to move a yard to the touchline to give his fullback one option from a throw things have got bad. Nevermind the countless times when he stayed shielded behind any other player to put himself out of the game for receiving a pass

We sold Ince for the same faults; we need to get shut of Lawrence as soon as we can.

14 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Wisdom back in centre rest for curtis.

Lowe at right back Will Duane be fit.

No, no and no

Curtis and wisdom doing very well thank you

Lowe is a left back. And behind Forsyth on current form anyway

Duane out for a few weeks apparently 

1 minute ago, DCFC Ram said:

He's clearly not good enough, but Zoon may have covered more yardage than Lawrence this evening.

When Lawrence can't even be bothered to move a yard to the touchline to give his fullback one option from a throw things have got bad. Nevermind the countless times when he stayed shielded behind any other player to put himself out of the game for receiving a pass

We sold Ince for the same faults; we need to get shut of Lawrence as soon as we can.

Not sure we watched the same match.

3 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

Eh? Lawrence played pretty well tonight though, and put himself about. I genuinely don't know if we were watching the same game, Lawrence had pretty good passing, worked himself into nice positions and was pretty effective.

I don’t think we learned anything new tonight.

We are competitive at home and can beat anyone on our best day.

The QPR and Sheff Wed games coming up will be more telling of our recent progress.

Two competitive performances and maybe 4 points, and it will be time to feel encouraged.

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

I don’t think we learned anything new tonight.

We are competitive at home and can beat anyone on our best day.

The QPR and Sheff Wed games coming up will be more telling of our recent progress.

Two competitive performances and maybe 4 points, and it will be time to feel encouraged.

Why so hastey 

Seen some posts criticising the decision to bring on Jozefzoon. I actually think it was what we needed. We were desperate for some pace and Fulham’s defence was looking tired. Some good chances wasted tonight - Wisdom, Lawrence, JoSefzoon. Some great play though and a good entertaining match. 

Fulham are a strong team and we more than competed. Need to be more clinical. Conditions tricky for both teams tonight. 

9 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

Lawrence was good tonight, especially second half. Weird post.

Tight tight game against a side with a group of highly skilled players. It was chess sometimes mayhem at others.

How is max bird so mature ? Outstanding. 

No criticism of anyone tonight. Whole team worked hard. Put on the back foot a bit too often but considering the opposition it was well played. I am frustrated because although a draw might be seen a fair I reckon we created more clear cut chances and but for their goalie we could have nicked it. Add in the lack of luck of the bounce and green on 50/50 balls .. sheees I lost count of the times when a melee could have come out either way and somehow the ball bobbled, bounced, ran, deflected to a Fulham shirt. Our “win” ratio in the Lady Luck free for all is below par but that’s how a home fan always sees it I suppose. Good game of football 

Oh yes, Appendix 1  knockhart is a very good player but a horrible little oik !

Appendix 2 can Wayne take all our penalties backdated to the start of the season ?  Wasn’t that lovely ??

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Tight tight game against a side with a group of highly skilled players. It was chess sometimes mayhem at others.

How is max bird so mature ? Outstanding. 

No criticism of anyone tonight. Whole team worked hard. Put on the back foot a bit too often but considering the opposition it was well played. I am frustrated because although a draw might be seen a fair I reckon we created more clear cut chances and but for their goalie we could have nicked it. Add in the lack of luck of the bounce and green on 50/50 balls .. sheees I lost count of the times when a melee could have come out either way and somehow the ball bobbled, bounced, ran, deflected to a Fulham shirt. Our “win” ratio in the Lady Luck free for all is below par but that’s how a home fan always sees it I suppose. Good game of football 

Oh yes, Appendix 1  knockhart is a very good player but a horrible little oik !

Appendix 2 can Wayne take all our penalties backdated to the start of the season ?  Wasn’t that lovely ??

A great lesson for footballers on how to beat a keeper with the reach of inspector gadget. Use your brain and make him commit! It gets better and better the more you watch it 

16 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

Hiya Rich, how's the rehab going?

Archived