v Fulham (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Ever played football?

That chance in particular is the hardest kind to put away, looks easy and you think you will hit it everytime. Looks easy right? No problem? You could do better?

Dont play for a while, a little bit rusty and suddenly it's not so easy especially at that height. Let's give Zoon a break for now

I was sticking up for him. Not sure why you quoted me

Good game that, tonight you can see the blue print for next season in style and application.

To be honest it’s a credit to both sides to get that good a match out of those conditions, how many fans can’t work out the big boot forward in that wind won’t work?

Clarke MOTM, special mentions for Bird, Shinnie and Forsyth.

In Cocu We Trust!

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

@RoyMac5 you just laugh at my comments.  Please try and be a man and back it up with your obvious over intelligent and genius wisdom. 

Or just keep grinning like an idiot. Up to you

?

FFS that was a rubbish attempt by JoFlo, it was a sitter. 

BUt no, he's a poor lamb who has great talent if only we gave him chance. ?

If you told me at 7:40pm we’d get a point in this game, i would of been over the moon.

But after that, it makes me feel like 2 points dropped, all because of their keeper.

Hope the EFL investigate him because he was deffo on drugs or something, outstanding goalkeeping performance.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Josefzoon is irredeemably awful. Not even using hyperbole when I say he's the worst player I've ever seen in a Derby shirt.

To be fair, we saw 10 minutes of him, after not playing for a couple months so obviously going to be abit rusty.

I personally think he deserves another chance, would like to see him against QPR as a sub for maybe more minutes, but I understand your opinion as he has been piss poor ever since joining.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Josefzoon is irredeemably awful. Not even using hyperbole when I say he's the worst player I've ever seen in a Derby shirt.

Yes you are, unless you’ve only watched us this season. We’ve had some absolute garbage, much much worse ? 

he’s no worse than Giles Sunu, our expectations are just higher than then. 

Played well, would have buckled in another time this season when back to 1-1. Another 5-10 min and we win that game.

Defence looked pretty solid apart from the goal, midfield looked strong. Bird was tremendous alongside Rooney, Shinnie unsung in there too.

Thought Waghorn’s workrate and ball retention was great tonight, last 6-7 games he’s looked a beast for me, right sub to come on to replace him in Marriott too, don’t think playing Martin against Fulham’s backline would have played to our strengths tonight. Horses for courses sometimes, pardon the gambling pun.....

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

To be fair, we saw 10 minutes of him, after not playing for a couple months so obviously going to be abit rusty.

I personally think he deserves another chance, would like to see him against QPR as a sub for maybe more minutes, but I understand your opinion as he has been piss poor ever since joining.

He's had plenty of chances. He doesn't deserve another. He's not taken any of the opportunities given to him, why give him more? 

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We've seen worse. But we've not often spent £3m on worse. Except Anya. and Blackman.

But Zoon needs moving out. He's Lampards Nick Blackman.

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

You obviously didn't see Claude Davis

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Yes you are, unless you’ve only watched us this season. We’ve had some absolute garbage, much much worse ? 

he’s no worse than Giles Sunu, our expectations are just higher than then. 

I've had a season ticket and been going regularly since 2008, I genuinely don't think I have. Certainly not in recent times. Shocking.

26 minutes ago, Srg said:

Deserved to win that. 

Rodak has had a blinder unfortunately and despite not having much of the ball, we created the better chances throughout the game.

Thought Lawrence was brilliant today, particularly off the ball. Such a disciplined display that we’ve never really seen from him. A selfless team player who made countless tackles and still carried our biggest threat going forward. 

Clarke had a good game but Curtis continues to look finished. We struggle to play out from the back with this back line and it really hurts us at times, as it particularly did first half. 

Not interested in attributing blame for the goal personally, but Wisdom’s clearance when it was so easy to go to Hamer was just as bad as Bogle’s error last week, but I doubt he will get the same comments for it. 

Some good points there, and I agree about Lawrence .. he really got stuck in tonight with the rough stuff ... but can’t agree with you about Curtis - yes he is slow and generally lousy at this playing about at the back thing, yet he stuck to Mitrovic like glue mauled him, won those 1 v 1 headers, crawled all over him for 99% of the game, and made some great blocks and clearances. Finished as top drawer maybe .. but he was pretty damned solid considering he was up against the leagues top scorer. 

Archived