• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamer 

Wisdom    Davies Clarke    Lowe 

Bird     Shinnie 

Knight           Rooney         Lawrence 

Waghorn 

I think we'll go with something like this.

2 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

Hamer 

Wisdom    Davies Clarke    Lowe 

Bird     Shinnie 

Knight           Rooney         Lawrence 

Waghorn 

I think we'll go with something like this.

Quite like the look of that.

Supposedly they’re a shadow of Jok’s side and they’re just grinding out results thanks to Mitrovic and the ‘keeper. 

Think I’d certainly play Davies to battle Mitrovic, see if he can marshal him like he did in the play-offs. 

Martin gets on well with their players still but he’ll be the pantomime villain from their fans’ point of view so he definitely starts. 

Not much of a system so it’ll be a case of matching their wingers 1v1, Fozzy and Wisdom if fit. 

7 hours ago, cannable said:

Supposedly they’re a shadow of Jok’s side and they’re just grinding out results thanks to Mitrovic and the ‘keeper. 

Think I’d certainly play Davies to battle Mitrovic, see if he can marshal him like he did in the play-offs. 

Martin gets on well with their players still but he’ll be the pantomime villain from their fans’ point of view so he definitely starts. 

Not much of a system so it’ll be a case of matching their wingers 1v1, Fozzy and Wisdom if fit. 

Davies did pretty well in the play offs to his credit, but that league game earlier in the season at Pride Park was a different story. I'd never seen a striker completely dominate a single centre back in a 1 on 1 battle like that before in my life.

23 hours ago, Premier ram said:

will it be a wounded Fulham Friday night after yesterdays result or will they come out determined to right that wrong , either way i think we are going to have to be top of our game to get something out of this , start by cutting out the schoolboyish errors

Wounded Fulham for sure. Wounded Derby too, metaphorically and physically for Duane sadly. One of the better teams but we can have this if we’re firing. 

For me, Fulham is division's best team on paper. I've watched quite few of their games so far and they've never convinced me. With that trio upfront, they simply should be unstoppable in this division. I think their tactics are too careful and that gives us a change to go at them and get the three points. 

Mitrovic vs Clarke should be entertaining wrestle match and is good indicator where Clarke is in his development. I think he will come out of that pair as a winner, Mitrovic playing style and attributes should fit to Clarke's. 

Another interesting point is who replaces Holmes. I'm afraid it's Shinnie, I'd be happy with Knight but personally I'd go with Sibley. Time to step up and I see him as Holmes back up anyway as they have similar ball carrying ability. Cocu certainly has balls to do whatever he likes so we have to wait and see.

Roos

Wisdom    Davies   Clarke    Forsyth

Bird    

Knight       Rooney     Sibley   Lawrence 

Waghorn 

Not sure how to call this one, I have gone for a draw but I could perm anyone from 3, it depends if the real Derby turn up or for that matter the real Fulham. 
Fulham have some good players it’s going to be a difficult game , probably need Davies height and defence capabilities to help with the Fulham attack.  Also wisdom at right back and I hope Holmes is back  

Archived