Yet another Chris Martin thread.... Yes really

IslandExile

Chris Martin  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Ryan Conway claiming he’ll be released once his contract expires in June. 

Is this an indicator  that we’re that skint we can’t even offer him reduced terms??

This could be nothing to do with footballing reasons from what I've heard.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

This could be nothing to do with footballing reasons from what I've heard.

It's ok everyone, I'll ask.

Go on them, what is it?

His illness? He bought Masson Bennett a box of matches? Rooney doesn't like anyone better looking in the team?

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It's ok everyone, I'll ask.

Go on them, what is it?

His illness? He bought Masson Bennett a box of matches? Rooney doesn't like anyone better looking in the team?

Non of the above and I won't put it on here until it has been comfirmed.

1 hour ago, Nick_Ram said:

Nobody tell @RoyMac5... 

You not a fan then @Nick_Ram?

Exclusive: Martin likely to leave with no new deal on the table

By Ryan Conway 4h ago

Chris Martin’s only chance of remaining at Derby is going to be on severely reduced terms. The striker, who has 10 goals and seven assists in all competitions this season, is set to be a free agent when his contract expires on June 30.

Little progress has been made on tying Martin down to a new deal with the coronavirus pandemic putting a halt to football in the UK. At the moment the club are unsure if they are even likely to offer him an extension as they look to reduce their wage bill. Derby’s accounts for last year show they spent £46.8 million on wages, 161 per cent of their income, something the club need to turn around.

Martin made the decision in the summer to remain at Derby and fight for his place in the side, declining loans to a handful of League One and Scottish clubs.

Phillip Cocu has chopped and changed with his striking options all season with Martin splitting time as the centre-forward with Jack Marriott and Martyn Waghorn.

So no deal agreed atm. Tell us something new Ryan.

5 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

No worries, we got Marriott.

This forum has convinced me that he is goalscoring machine and saviour eventhough I wasn't much of a fan earlier.

I think chris martin on 12 goals until this flaming virus stopped everything.

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

By which time we’ll all be in the picture so there will be little point putting it on here, no ?

Did I say confirmed by the club or the media? As soon as I know the information given to me is 100% accurate, I will post it. 

15 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Did I say confirmed by the club or the media? As soon as I know the information given to me is 100% accurate, I will post it. 

Director of Football/Manager?

Archived