v Luton Town (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thoroughly entertaining game. We were not good; but it was complete madness in the second half and frankly, even if it goes against us I bloody love the mad games. Really enjoyed that ? 

FT 3-2. We continue to be woeful away from home. A number of our players continue to demonstrate they are not good enough. And another transfer window appears to be passing by with us unable to do anything about it.

Still, it's just a game folks. Remember that. Enjoy your weeks as best you can; the world will continue to spin. 

Referee is a ducking embarrassment to the sport. Not only is it not a pass back, it's absolutely never a red card. He's a mini Mike Dean, wants to make everything about him, complete and utter ducking Bamford. And people don't want VAR, seriously? That game tonight was precisely why we need it. Appeal that red card all day long. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'd imagine Cocu is as angry as every one of us tonight. The way the players on the pitch reacted to events in that second half was frankly disgusting. My nephews under 10's have more mental strength than that shower of pish out there tonight.

Cocu should be locking them in that dressing room and smashing the place to pieces tonight.

But Cocu is the real reason for our defeat - his team selection and tactics.

We really do lack discipline on and off the field, this has to be addressed ASAP. 

You don’t put your hands on the Ref, no matter how poor you may think he is!

No excuses, the EFL will throw the book at Max Lowe for that and rightfully so.

You lose games you should win and equally you win some games you should’ve lost. But the fashion in which we keep capitulating is a very serious worry. ???

Archived