Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Why not? Maitland-Niles played for Arsenal yesterday despite having been linked to Wolves 

Not saying he’s not coming at all but surely if it’s that close to signing that it’s his last game we wouldn’t want him playing?

Sounds like he’s still our number one target on the wing then. Steve Nicholson did say we were hoping to get a winger and a striker in relatively quickly, so it would make sense for this deal to be hopefully a way down the line towards being completed. Think he’s left footed though? Would be interesting since we seem to want the new winger to play on the right. Either way up, it’ll be good news if we can get some quality into our attacking lineup ASAP. Be about time we sorted that RW position out!

Never heard bad things about his attitude on the training ground or him threatening to burn down his home ground, young so must be fit, I think he runs in a normal way, no sign of any drunk driving home. Sounds like the final piece in the puzzle. What's not to like? 

Am all over this... until he doesn't sign, then he will go back to being someone I never heard of again. 

I guess most of us have seen the videos and he certainly looks quick, strong and direct. He’s highly thought of in Poland, a young international player, so it would be a major coup to get him.

It’s all we know at the moment. I will try and watch some full matches with him playing and see what the craic is. 

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like he’s still our number one target on the wing then. Steve Nicholson did say we were hoping to get a winger and a striker in relatively quickly, so it would make sense for this deal to be hopefully a way down the line towards being completed. Think he’s left footed though? Would be interesting since we seem to want the new winger to play on the right. Either way up, it’ll be good news if we can get some quality into our attacking lineup ASAP. Be about time we sorted that RW position out!

Right footer, but played on the left for Lech Poznań. His left foot doesn't look completely useless though.

He doesn't look afraid to take his man on in his highlight videos so could probably adapt to either side. He does get to the byline when it's needed.

Hard to judge his actual quality though, passing looked slightly sloppy and Lawrence-esque, not always the greatest control and seems to come out of challenges with the ball somewhat by luck at times, which may not the the case against Championship defenders.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Right footer, but played on the left for Lech Poznań. His left foot doesn't look completely useless though. He doesn't look afraid to take his man on in his highlight videos though so could probably adapt to either side.

Played both sides equally last year 

14 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Played both sides equally last year 

Cool, I was basing it on the 2018/19 video where every clip was from the left but yep the 2019/20 clip does show more versatility.

If we really are signing him we seem to be getting a player who's improved over the past year, which is nice.

Archived