Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/07/2020 at 22:09, Big Trav said:

This lad is the real deal. 3 million is a steal 100%. Watched this lad multiple times this season and always shone. Also on a side note if we sell bogle Robert gumny his teammate is insane aswell 

We don’t need any more loonies, thanks.

7 hours ago, IslandExile said:

That's not the issue.

We are Derby County and we are broke, no cash, no spondoolies, no reddies, no stadiums left to sell, zip.

Or not allowed to spend because of the corrupt EFL system designed to make it impossible to contend with parachute payments. 

On 16/07/2020 at 22:09, Big Trav said:

This lad is the real deal. 3 million is a steal 100%. Watched this lad multiple times this season and always shone. Also on a side note if we sell bogle Robert gumny his teammate is insane aswell 

You got me excited , thought we was actually signing someone ??

I genuinely can’t rave more about this guy. He’s so quick and nimble got a cracking shot and an amazing cross in him. He’d be able to skin most fullbacks and leave them on their arses. And he’s got an engine and does the dirty work 

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I genuinely can’t rave more about this guy. He’s so quick and nimble got a cracking shot and an amazing cross in him. He’d be able to skin most fullbacks and leave them on their arses. And he’s got an engine and does the dirty work 

One of those players that join Brentford for 4 million and leave for 15.

I don't know too much about this guy, but considering he's a young player, full Polish international and seems to already have a really good reputation in his own country would suggest that he more than ticks the boxes. He plays in a 'problem' area too. 

It's just a shame that any player with 0s in the price tag looks to be a bit of a stretch, at least until we find out what's going on with the EFL.

Archived