Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pastinaak said:

No smoke without fire mate. How much did we bid? Permanent or loan? Let's liven the transfer forum up a bit!

Around 3 million. It wouldn't be any less than that, sounds like an absolute bargain to me get it done

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Around 3 million. It wouldn't be any less than that, sounds like an absolute bargain to me get it done

Great news thanks. Off to get me a Joziwank shirt then! God I hope I get the spelling right - don't want to look like an idiot.

Interesting that Norwich have recently purchased Przemysław Płacheta who is also, like Kamil, a young Polish international playing on the wing. They managed to get him for around 3 million. This is the sort of business we should be doing. 

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Interesting that Norwich have recently purchased Przemysław Płacheta who is also, like Kamil, a young Polish international playing on the wing. They managed to get him for around 3 million. This is the sort of business we should be doing. 

Damn right. If only we'd signed a young Polish international for a few million quid recently......missed opportunity ?

18 minutes ago, matty1986 said:

Damn right. If only we'd signed a young Polish international for a few million quid recently......missed opportunity ?

Well these type of signings fill me with a lot more confidence than getting Peterborough United outcast Marcus Maddison on a free

6 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Well these type of signings fill me with a lot more confidence than getting Peterborough United outcast Marcus Maddison on a free

Hardly an outcast if he was the one who refused a new contract?

45 minutes ago, Srg said:

Quick look at twitter says Galatasaray and Hertha Berlin both interested. 

Yep looks like Galatasaray really want him in. Apparently they're actually enforcing a hunger strike upon their star players until the deal is done.

Screenshot_20200829-113251_Chrome.thumb.jpg.03b6430435dc65990b9b7d1dc8de1330.jpg

It's things like that that's stopping Turkey getting into the EU.

Actually reading further down the article I'm not sure if Jozwiak's playing style is a good fit for the English game with our horizontal pitches.

Screenshot_20200829-113343_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bbc9a9b39315e39e28dbf039695ea50f.jpg

So it's a no from me.

40 minutes ago, R@M said:

Hardly an outcast if he was the one who refused a new contract?

The impression I get is that If he can't find a new club and tries to go crawling back to them they'll tell him to bugger off. Outcast.

Unlike our situation with Chris Martin where we've said the offer is still there if he wants it.

I really can’t see how we can pay anything substantial in this transfer window with all the financial stuff going on and by substantial I been more then £500,000.

as things stand getting Chris Martin back seems sensible if he would lower his wage expectations to what we can afford and we may have to continue with what we have in other positions 

5 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I think Martin's going to waiting until very close to deadline day to make his choice as what is best offer/option. 

By that time we may well have moved on as the season will be well under way. 

I am sure you are correct but we still remain the best fit for him currently but it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I really can’t see how we can pay anything substantial in this transfer window with all the financial stuff going on and by substantial I been more then £500,000.

as things stand getting Chris Martin back seems sensible if he would lower his wage expectations to what we can afford and we may have to continue with what we have in other positions 

All roads lead to Chris Martin ?surprised the WHO haven’t checked out whether he is a cure for coronavirus 

Archived