Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

This is the sort of player we should be targeting , not a horrendous transfer fee and will increase in value due to being young.

Tom Lawrence was 23 when we signed him. Just saying. (I actually think Tom is a good player who is very under rated by some of our fans. For me it's his stupid bookings that he needs to improve drastically upon and hopefully more consistent performances will come this season).

12 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Tom Lawrence was 23 when we signed him. Just saying. (I actually think Tom is a good player who is very under rated by some of our fans. For me it's his stupid bookings that he needs to improve drastically upon and hopefully more consistent performances will come this season).

But we signed him from a British team.

10 hours ago, richinspain said:

The issue with Tom is that we overpaid by 2-3 million IMO , had we signed him for a comparable amount then it would have been much better business

1 hour ago, SFox1993 said:

The issue with Tom is that we overpaid by 2-3 million IMO , had we signed him for a comparable amount then it would have been much better business

Although I agrre with you in principal, it depends exactly how much we've paid for him up to now. Fees bandied about are normally subject to add ons.

5 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

I'm aware i was refering to the eventual fee if we reach all the add ons etc.

I can't put it much better than this. 

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If we reach all of the add-ons then it's highly likely he's helped us gain promotion as a key player, and increased in value.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived