Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks a little bit like a Lawrence sort of player from what I've seen.

He's drifted inside at every possible opportunity and hasn't really got a hold of the ball at all. He has tracked back well, however.

This is, of course, based on one match though.

So after watching for 83mins until he was subbed I now feel fully qualified to give an in depth, 100% accurate, detailed analysis of his strengths and if he would be a good signing.

1. He played on the left side of a front 3 supporting a target man.

2. He stayed quite narrow and only provided width when fullback seemed short of options

3. He had obviously been told to support the big man up top and look in behind.

4. He looked 4 or 5 times for the ball inside the right sided CB having run off his full back marking him.

5. He looks fit and has a good work rate.

6. He looks a team player who tracks back and puts tackles in.

7. His team didnt give him the ball in any space or 1v1 situations pretty much all match, he had to scrap and show for anything.

8. It was a typical "doesn't score or assist" forward performance.

9. He used the ball a couple of times with little flick passes when under pressure to release a midfielder. Looks quite intelligent on the ball.

10. Doent look like he will score 25 and assist 25 from the left or right, but looks like he could do a job.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like he’s still our number one target on the wing then. Steve Nicholson did say we were hoping to get a winger and a striker in relatively quickly, so it would make sense for this deal to be hopefully a way down the line towards being completed. Think he’s left footed though? Would be interesting since we seem to want the new winger to play on the right. Either way up, it’ll be good news if we can get some quality into our attacking lineup ASAP. Be about time we sorted that RW position out!

Maybe we have an offer in for the currently missing Lawrence which is generating some ???

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Reading, and translating, a lot of Lech fans tweets and they were all pretty unanimous in two things - he was crap and he’s definitely going somewhere. 

But they also seem surprised that he’s coming to Derby, which suggests they think he’s capable of a higher level than us. I know he’s been linked to Galatasaray and Hertha, can only imagine they weren’t serious about him if they does end up here.

I think my Polish is improving through reading these tweets, as I was able to work out that “Rooneyem” meant Rooney before I clicked translate.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

But they also seem surprised that he’s coming to Derby, which suggests they think he’s capable of a higher level than us. I know he’s been linked to Galatasaray and Hertha, can only imagine they weren’t serious about him if they does end up here.

I think my Polish is improving through reading these tweets, as I was able to work out that “Rooneyem” meant Rooney before I clicked translate.

Not seen too many saying that. Quite a few saying he’s been bad for a while because he’s been looking abroad. Also think Gumny is going. 

6 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

So are you trying to say wilson is worth 5 camels ??

Aye, I'll let others judge that ?

But, in case you didn't see it, there was a tweet the other day posted on here that suggested we had agreed to buy Wilson for 5 installments of 3 million each.

Archived