Mason Bennett - Left for Millwall

RiddingsRam

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s absolutely no chance of Mason Bennett signing the right part of the transfer form.

he’s staying.

you heard it here first. 

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He will go, Rowett is just playing the game and driving the price down, the burn video plays into Rowetts hand because he knows Bennett wont be welcome here.

He must be on about 8k a week, so I'm sure the club will be happy to get rid.

Definitely the case. Rowett has heaped some praise on Bennett as well which supports the idea they still want him. I think he'll leave around 250 K and that sounds like a good deal to me. 

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

There’s absolutely no chance of Mason Bennett signing the right part of the transfer form.

he’s staying.

you heard it here first. 

Bennett will sign, then in the press conference state that everyone hates Millwall, including him.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Wondering if the rwal reaaon behind the delay in this one was the embargo?

The London paper is hinting that Millwall declined the original deal. They can now negotiate a new deal based on appearances, because of his injury record.

And this from another

On the right deal, I think it’s great that Millwall will be able to bring on a player that can genuinely change the momentum of a game at this level. Even if can’t play every minute of every game.

And of course, if he does manage to play 40 plus games then we have a £10m plus asset on our hands.

1 minute ago, Shipley Ram said:

And this from another

On the right deal, I think it’s great that Millwall will be able to bring on a player that can genuinely change the momentum of a game at this level. Even if can’t play every minute of every game.

And of course, if he does manage to play 40 plus games then we have a £10m plus asset on our hands.

After joiners gate, I'd say more like a 10m liability.

I cant wait for his little whatsap good bye.

"Thanks to Derby County for the last 15 years, thanks to all the fans, burn in hell"

2 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

And this from another

D1699CFB-4487-463A-9CF1-0D0C45D3B880.gif

3 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

And this from another

This what happens to footballing expectations after a season of Rowettball. 

Archived