The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

I'm not surprised by this. Not a word of it was untrue mind and the Conservatives could/should have taken up the offer of having representation.

I think just shows cumming has something to hide total cover up

2 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Lol, just got roasted by Yvette Cooper.

You must have seen something different to me. Like it or not Boris is playing a blinder, he's just ploughing on till the press pack find something else to get artificially wound up about. Cummings will stay. It may have been worth raising back in April but now? Waste of time.

1 minute ago, FindernRam said:

You must have seen something different to me. Like it or not Boris is playing a blinder, he's just ploughing on till the press pack find something else to get artificially wound up about. Cummings will stay. It may have been worth raising back in April but now? Waste of time.

Ok

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Ok

PS I think Cummings was wrong and 6 weeks ago his resignation could have been secured, now is just too late. Like a speeding ticket its expired. I want to know what is happening now, shops schools work footy etc.

Sith Happens
23 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Still doing Cummings are we? ducking nora.

it will be cumming and going for a long time yet ?

4 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

PS I think Cummings was wrong and 6 weeks ago his resignation could have been secured, now is just too late. Like a speeding ticket its expired. I want to know what is happening now, shops schools work footy etc.

Track and trace what’s that about?

35 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

For the sake of journalistic integrity I for one would be happy to put Emily Maitlis over my knee and give her a good spanking with my slipper. 

Is 'slipper' a euphemism?

50 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

For the sake of journalistic integrity I for one would be happy to put Emily Maitlis over my knee and give her a good spanking with my slipper. 

Well she's free tonight, been replaced due to her rant according to The Guardian

52 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I’ve seen that Kevin Maguie he is on GMB with Piers Moron. He’s a bit of a dick tbf.

Yes, I’ve always thought if he were an ice cream he’d lick himself but when someone claims you were watching a different interview to them and Johnson is playing a blinder when I thought Cooper left him like a gibbering nincompoop, to find someone who thinks along the same lines as I did on this occasion, I’m quoting him.

I’d also like to be a pound behind him, he ain’t doing too bad financially for a dick.

Archived