Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to tonight. Had some great days at Craven Cottage with the Rams albeit only one win from visits. That one in the league cup was a bonkers game but so many good goals in that one. I see its been doing the rounds on twitter and the one touch passing from martin, Bryson et al takes you back down memory lane. That Dawkins flick as well was naughty. 

Looking forward to tonight hoping for a positive performance and result off the back of Saturday. Will be in the Kings Arms pregame if anyone needs me... 

?

56 minutes ago, se1ram said:

Just run through the result history and realised I have not seen Derby win in London since a 1-0 against QPR in December 2016 - I've been to ten games in the capital since then. Might be nice to change that tonight!

Sounds like you're a jinx. Stay well away. ?

Just kidding buddy. UTR.

Just arrived in the big smoke, staying in the Premier Inn in Wembley, so getting a bite to eat, the getting a tube across to Fulham, can not wait, love a game in the capitol, hope we can get at least a point, but I am confident for the win, hope to be with 1400 other rams fans bouncing at the end of the game, think Cocu has a plan, win tonight and Saturday, then we can all start to get excited again, Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

17 hours ago, jono said:

1-1 hummm. Well if we win this I shall ask you for your address and send you a box of matches to light your cigar and a bottle of Maple Syrup for the pancakes.

same team and effort as Saturday inc applicable subs / injuries. Take the game to them. Two sides that like to play game. Take our chances rather better than Saturday and the chase for promotion starts 

Great post. Every now & then they have a spectacular “fail” {eg Barnsley 1:0 Fulham; Fulham 0: 3 Hull} so totally agree let’s just go there and play our game. We are definitely on an upward curve and just wonder if the “slightly vanilla” Scott Parker is the route of their inconsistency. This could be a memorable night...keep it tight first 45, then Unleash Marriott for a smash n grab! 

Archived