Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

3 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Big ask for Fozzy to play back to back so soon into his comeback, that would be my only concern.

He's been coming back for quite a while now in the U23s, and he was excellent on Saturday. The alternatives would be Evans, who is deputizing for Shinnie and Wisdom, who is coming back himself, 

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A Ram for All Seasons said:

He's been coming back for quite a while now in the U23s, and he was excellent on Saturday. The alternatives would be Evans, who is deputizing for Shinnie and Wisdom, who is coming back himself, 

All good points, expected to see Wisdom on the bench though, should we get the opportunity to give Craig a rest I suppose we could drop either midfielder in and bring on Bird.

9 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Come on lads, just don't drop your pants and bend over the desk for em.

Be careful when you have multiple browser windows open, wrong forum mate ?

1 minute ago, angieram said:

What do people do when they aren't at the game? I was listening to Radio Derby but switched it off when Ramage wanted to replace Martin with Marriott.

Travel to weird and wonderful places across the world for a few hours to watch the game live. Luckily with it being midweek, I only have to be in the antithesis of such places to watch the match, here in Leeds.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

What do people do when they aren't at the game? I was listening to Radio Derby but switched it off when Ramage wanted to replace Martin with Marriott.

Rams tv or red button 

13 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Looks to be that 442 flat

It'll be a diamond.

tommy and Martin up top

It'll be Waghorn and Martin up top.

Only disappointing thing is waggy starting as a i feel Marriott would be better

I like Marriott. But he's done little on a match day to give Cocu any reason to select him.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Travel to weird and wonderful places across the world for a few hours to watch the game live. Luckily with it being midweek, I only have to be in the antithesis of such places to watch the match, here in Leeds.

Ah, but it still costs £5 less if you jet abroad. 

I bet @angieram has absolutely no idea what we're on about by the way?

2 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

It'll be a diamond.

It'll be Waghorn and Martin up top.

I like Marriott. But he's done little on a match day to give Cocu any reason to select him.

We played a 442 flat on Saturday and Lawrence played just off Martin and saggy went on the wing 

Archived