Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

What do people do when they aren't at the game? I was listening to Radio Derby but switched it off when Ramage wanted to replace Martin with Marriott.

Usually suffer watching it on Sky Red Button or following BBC Sport or Sky Sports Gillette or checking on here and then I stupidly come on here after the game to suffer even more. But tonight Matthew I'm going to Get Sexy with Sugarbabes and enjoy it all!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

In a very poorly timed meeting that will result in a passive aggressive E-mail in the morning.

Just send em a virus instead 

10 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

We played a 442 flat on Saturday and Lawrence played just off Martin and saggy went on the wing 

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

need my ed n craig and the tenner towards xmas shopping.

we're always mince when i cough up anyway

Saggy? Mince?

Im lost.

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Ah, but it still costs £5 less if you jet abroad. 

I bet @angieram has absolutely no idea what we're on about by the way?

Well, I have listened to the pre-show on Rams TV but now switched over to red button on Sky. I think the cameraman is drunk! 

I can't see the point in paying £10 to Rams TV to watch on a tiny tablet as I haven't got a clue how to send it to the tv. As for flying abroad, I know you all do it, but I haven't got a clue about that either.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Well, I have listened to the pre-show on Rams TV but now switched over to red button on Sky. I think the cameraman is drunk! 

I can't see the point in paying £10 to Rams TV to watch on a tiny tablet as I haven't got a clue how to send it to the tv. As for flying abroad, I know you all do it, but I haven't got a clue about that either.

You just need a Bear and a good tunnel @angieram ?

Archived