Barnsley (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Off the back of a heavy birthday night out. Not feeling this just yet but will be as the day moves on. Did someone say Dark Fruits on the train?

Aslong as your not travelling via range rover or mercedes im sure you'll be fine

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Shaftesbury Street said:

Clarke? 

For me the problem is with putting Clarke and Davies up top is the lack of speed.

At least with Keogh we had someone with a bit of pace

Putting 2/3 slow central defenders means we will get hammered on the break so Malone would be a good option because he's quite quick.

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I need some time off the nights out to be honest. My productivity is horrific the next day and I need to start getting up earlier to go to the gym. Not sure if I'll be saying this come Friday though!

Hahaha been there done that, university life was fun !

On 30/09/2019 at 17:53, angieram said:

In the longer term, I agree, but he's away with the Under 18s in Minsk this week. 

He looks a real talent but he’s a fiery lad. Needs to be honed / coached. There’s a real midfield dynamo there but not quite ready for me yet. 

20 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Yes mate pay on day available nearly sold 2000, so hope to have about 2200 in attendance which is not bad for a Wednesday night, I will be there, going to Sheffield first for a few beers, then on to Barnsley, took the day off work, hope it's worth it.

Can't believe what I am reading,in a week where Derby players and alcohol have been making headlines,I sincerely hope you are letting the train take the strain,please don't tell me you are driving !

I’d just love it if we could get all 3 points. It would set up Saturday perfectly. Confidence before that  game and the chance of top 10 place.

We can do this. Bielik to play a stormer, Martin gets another to make it 3 in 3, maybe Shinnie or Knight to get some time on the pitch.

COYR 

Win tonight 6 points off Leeds and i will settle for that.

Love to see 3 at the back so i would go for

Roos

Bielek      Davies      Clarke

Bogle       Holmes         Huddlestone         Lowe

Paterson

Martin        Marriott 

Waghorn drop to the bench 

7 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Just having a sausage and egg cob, hope be on the train by 1pm to Sheffield, will be in Sheff tap first then off to the common room, brew dog and then the old house just down the road all 10 to 15 mins walk from station, then off to Barnsley to meet some more Rams in the sports centre bar opposite the away end, then into the stadium to see the Rams record a 2-0 victory, well that's I hope the day will go anyway. COYR.

Sorry but I'm not having that!

It's baps all the way!

Archived