Barnsley (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Sexydadbod said:

Really angry at that team. Saturday’s performance was our best of the season, not a coincidence without Lawrence and Bennett yet both of them go straight back into the squad despite the off the field criminal issues. What message does that send out. 

This is how you set up your team to have a poor mentality, appalling decision on a moral and footballing sense.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the decision. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I get it. The club know the players well as people and will know how to manage them as people in the correct manner, and I'm sure this decision has been made in order for both the club and the players to benefit the most. 

Again, I would've left until after the court hearing at least, but I trust that all the correct processes have been completed. Now, football wise, let's hope our Tom has one of those blinding games he can and get us another victory. COYR

2 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Really angry at that team. Saturday’s performance was our best of the season, not a coincidence without Lawrence and Bennett yet both of them go straight back into the squad despite the off the field criminal issues. What message does that send out. 

More than possible the squad were involved in the decision, to be fair. We don't know; but Cocu says he speaks very frequently with the more senior players.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

A lawrence winner followed by a show of apology would be fairly strong, though. If we're talking hypotheticals.

If Lawrence took today as yet another opportunity to show his disdain for the fans, then I don't think there will be any words.  

This selection is embarrassing.

Watched Derby's instagram story and the two dweebs ran out together heads down. Absolutely shocked at this. Poor Shinnie walks into the changing room looking really dejected .

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

Or Bennett winner and does the fingers down the throat celebration.

One of them borrows the armband from Curtis and limps around in front of the away fans.

There's a lot of truly awful celebration decisions that could be made ? 

Archived