Barnsley (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Squid said:

Would just be our luck wouldn't it...

Yes; but then again I'm sure LR will have watched them and will know he needs to be pinned down at the start; we know he will of course be unusually highly motivated to "skin" his former teammates...

Just having a sausage and egg cob, hope be on the train by 1pm to Sheffield, will be in Sheff tap first then off to the common room, brew dog and then the old house just down the road all 10 to 15 mins walk from station, then off to Barnsley to meet some more Rams in the sports centre bar opposite the away end, then into the stadium to see the Rams record a 2-0 victory, well that's I hope the day will go anyway. COYR.

Quite a few are wishing Clarke-Davies partnership at the back. I understand that people wants to see Bielik as DM, but jeez, that CB pairing is rising my heartbeat just thinking of it. They are way too similar, great in the air but slow and not the greatest with the ball. I'd definitely keep the Bielik-Davies as Clarke is making too many errors at the moment and it gives us bit more balanced fit at the back.

10 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Yes mate 110 percent, its on the website, go to tickets and it saids adult 25 pound, cash only, so only a 2 pound increase, get yourself down there mate.

What happens if like 2000 Derby fans turn up at the gate? will some get refused

16 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Yes mate 110 percent, its on the website, go to tickets and it saids adult 25 pound, cash only, so only a 2 pound increase, get yourself down there mate.

Only issue is theres no train back to alfreton and I wanna get smashed haha. 

37 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Quite a few are wishing Clarke-Davies partnership at the back. I understand that people wants to see Bielik as DM, but jeez, that CB pairing is rising my heartbeat just thinking of it. They are way too similar, great in the air but slow and not the greatest with the ball. I'd definitely keep the Bielik-Davies as Clarke is making too many errors at the moment and it gives us bit more balanced fit at the back.

Whilst I'm not gagging to throw Clarke back in yet I don't think Bielik has been very good the past few games. He was quietly awful on Saturday I thought but thankfully went under the radar with the missed penalty and us clinching the win. Considering some of the stick Clarke has been given he's escaped rather well with it. 

Looked some player vs Scunny but he's taking a while to get going in the league. Obvious talent, just looks a bit off still to me. Hopefully with the easier run in this month (on paper) he can find his feet. 

Archived