Keogh and Forest groundsman in alleged scuffle

Andicis

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Ive said it before but will say it again. 'wheres your chairman gone', and not just a couple of morons but a couple of thousand plus morons. Proving no matter which fan base there are morons.

Shuan Barker lying injured in the goalmouth, Forest fans sing let him die.

Forest fans Mock Kris Commons after his still born child is born.

Forest fans sing about the Philpott children.

Forest fans throw coins and urine down on Derby fans from the upper Bridgeford.

Forest fans throw the heads of dead sheep through a pub window in Chellaston and leave others on car bonnets.

Forest fan banned after racist tweet to Duane Holmes.

Forest fans hound Nigel Doughty out of the club and then get offended when Derby fans sing "you wanted him gone"

I can't remember who he was the sub keeper for but I remember a televised game when a Leeds chappie took a stroll on the pitch and pushed over Chris Kirkland. Kirkland went over like a sack of spuds.

I remember thinking ' Shame that the guy didn't try that with their sub keeper!'

The sub keeper being Derby's most misunderstood artist and legendary peace maker: Ratty.

As Mr Bywater now seems to be surplus at Burton perhaps we could do a Rooney and get him in on loan for the 2 Florest games perhaps?

Quite possible that a different outcome would ensue should there be any post match happenings v Florest in rounds 2 and 3.

35 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Forest fans throw the heads of dead sheep through a pub window in Chellaston and leave others on car bonnets.

Forest fans hound Nigel Doughty out of the club and then get offended when Derby fans sing "you wanted him gone"

This could go on forever, didn’t Derby fans do something similar about Billy Sharp, don’t we also sing about someone breaking his leg at Derby and being a wife beater who isn't even playing anymore.  

10 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

This could go on forever, didn’t Derby fans do something similar about Billy Sharp, don’t we also sing about someone breaking his leg at Derby and being a wife beater who isn't even playing anymore.  

I have never heard the Billy sharp thing but remember a prat tweeting him. Collymore deserves more.

24 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I have never heard the Billy sharp thing but remember a prat tweeting him. Collymore deserves more.

Not sure why he does, but the song also makes reference to beating a woman like an egg....very classy.

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

So Derby fans joing in with the applause for the ex forest player that passed away.

A Derby fan has a seizure and paramedics are called to help, a forest steward laughs at the Derby fan and goes to his mate laughing and pointing and forest fans sing cheerio as the paramedics lead the Derby fan away.

I'd say there is a massive difference.

And you don’t think it would have been the same if it was the other way round? I was right next the the incident and I couldn’t hear anyone singing ‘cheerio’, so it must have been a few people tops. I also saw a couple of Derby fans trying to sing over the clapping for Agogo.

I hear the odd Bamford singing the Doughty song at pretty much every away game, just as I’m sure Forest fans hear someone singing about Philippot most weeks. You’re just looking for something with Forest fans and turning a blind eye towards what Derby fans do.

43 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Not sure why he does, but the song also makes reference to beating a woman like an egg....very classy.

I don't know how you can misunderstand a chant so badly. The woman beating incident is mentioned along with the leg break to suggest a kind of karmic justice was wrought on Collymore. I'm not saying the chant is in good taste, but if you think it has anything to do with the glorification of abuse, then you're sorely mistaken.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, ossieram said:

There are no winners though in this argument, wasn't a Derby fan arrested for attacking a forest player on the pitch not long ago, then don't forget the morons who vandalised fawaz car.

He's black, he's white! He beats up groundsman in the night! It's Keooogh, it's Keeoooogh

If you cut! The grass! He'll put you on your ass! It's Keooogh, it's Keeoooogh

A fork? A spade? You'll need a hand grenade to beat Keooogh! To beat Keeeooogh!! 

6 minutes ago, Anon said:

I don't know how you can misunderstand a chant so badly. The woman beating incident is mentioned along with the leg break to suggest a kind of karmic justice was wrought on Collymore. I'm not saying the chant is in good taste, but if you think it has anything to do with the glorification of abuse, then you're sorely mistaken.

I’m not misunderstanding any chant, my point was and is that if your going to call out Red Dogs for chants about actual incidents that happened then we should look at our own song repertoire. 

Not that it offends me that much, football has always had songs that are sung in bad taste down the years, I just don’t think they are any worse down the road than most other fans...apart from Liverpool of course.

3 hours ago, AdamRam said:

No , Billy Sharp was one strange person in response to Sharp posting something about the Brian Clough trophy , as I recall Derby fans collected a lot of money for the charity Sharp set up in his sons memory as Jamie Ward was his best mate. The other fella is Collymore going back to an incident involving Dean Yates, he also seems to get grief from everyone not just us.

12 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Heavily dependant on circumstance; be good to know more.

Firstly, there's a level of threat where "rising to it" becomes necessary for your safety. 

Also, if it was simply abuse that he reciprocated that lead to escalation, it's a different situation than when a fan is giving it. The groundsmen is an employee of Forest; in the same boat as their coaching staff, accountants, kitmen etc. - and I imagine recieving abuse from them is rare, due to employees usually holding some level of standards, and therefore you'd react to it differently.

Yeah I agree entirely, naturally if it was purely self defence then you can’t really blame him. In all fairness, you can’t really blame him that much as when an employee of forest is having a go, I think most of us would probably give some back. But it doesn’t look too great when it doesn’t happen, and reflects badly on both parties. I think we’ll hear that the forest groundsmen started it and will be punished more severely, but Keogh won’t get out entirely.

Archived