Keogh and Forest groundsman in alleged scuffle

Andicis

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not being funny lads, but Keogh kicked off at the match last year when we beat you didn't he? Chasing around and screaming at a 20 year old Ryan Yates post match.

Crying at Wembley. Sent off few years against us few ago aswell if I remember correctly. 

He's just bit of a twunt isn't he? Mardy poor loser who throws his toys out whenever he loses, which lets face it happens a lot. 

You lot cry because you can't get to Wembley.  Enjoy your good run, after all we all suspect it will grind to a halt, again.  But maybe those 12 players you bought in will change your fortunes, or screw you under FFP?

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I cannot in a million years imagine Keogh kicking off for a comment like that! ? He's suffered worse abuse from his own managers than that! He's suffered worse abuse than that from his missus!

I doubt the varsity of it in my post. 

But having it shouted from the stands is one thing, but when some troglodyte is stood next to you, giving the grief while your innocently stretching your hammys is a different matter...

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Shrugging off Fulham fans getting him to sign a picture of Zamora, trying to get opposition midfielder Jay Spearing NOT sent off because he knew it’s wasn’t… 

Maybe it’s just your lot that are c**k juggling thunder c***s?

That's the only good bit of Blade Trinity...

1 hour ago, Dale The Ram said:

That'd only happen if Keogh presses charges wouldn't it?

No, if there were others witnessed it and a complaint was made by anyone to the police, a police officer may have witnessed the altercation, then it would be investigated as a matter of ABH i would imagine and charges could follow, were the cameras still on inside the ground i wonder and picked the incident up, could also be a points deduction for Forest from the FA/EFL for failing to control the actions of a member of groundstaff.

4 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

No, if there were others witnessed it and a complaint was made by anyone to the police, a police officer may have witnessed the altercation, then it would be investigated as a matter of ABH i would imagine and charges could follow, were the cameras still on inside the ground i wonder and picked the incident up, could also be a points deduction for Forest from the FA/EFL for failing to control the actions of a member of groundstaff.

Would be very surprised if there was no camera footage whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not being funny lads, but Keogh kicked off at the match last year when we beat you didn't he? Chasing around and screaming at a 20 year old Ryan Yates post match.

Crying at Wembley. Sent off few years against us few ago aswell if I remember correctly. 

He's just bit of a twunt isn't he? Mardy poor loser who throws his toys out whenever he loses, which lets face it happens a lot. 

Is it not your day to have your family's one braincell today? 

41 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Go home , your village is missing it's IDIOT!! ??

''NOTTINGHAM FOREST, YOU LIVE IN THE PAST''

He's also 4x the player that clumsy oaf Michael Dawson is. They do say jealousy is a green eyed monster...

12 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

''NOTTINGHAM FOREST, YOU LIVE IN THE PAST''

He's also 4x the player that clumsy oaf Michael Dawson is. They do say jealousy is a green eyed monster...

Wow. I really stroked the hornets nest here ? 

I will say, if this bloke wasn't playing for Derby County, would you say the same? He's a crybaby who throws his toys out the pram every time he gets wound up by opposition fans or loses on the pitch. Frankly, the blokes attitude stinks, and he's singled out for this very reason - as the opposition knows they'll get a reaction.

Why is he getting in confrontations with bloody groundsmen anyway? Get off the pitch with the rest of your team. 

Also, better than Dawson? Forgetting his time at our shower, Michael spent the vast majority of his career playing for a top 5 PL and playing in Europe. Richard Keogh spent the majority of his career middling for lower league clubs. 

I think it's an open and shut case who's career has been more successful. 

A friend of mine sent me this "Just been chatting to a Forest steward on Twitter about the Keogh incident. He said Keogh was kicking chucks out of the grass on the cool down and the grounds man approached him. Keogh told him to **** off and it all escalated from there".

I don't know how much truth there is in this but thought I'd share it anyway.

23 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I will say, if this bloke wasn't playing for Derby County, would you say the same? He's a crybaby who throws his toys out the pram every time he gets wound up by opposition fans or loses on the pitch. Frankly, the blokes attitude stinks, and he's singled out for this very reason - as the opposition knows they'll get a reaction.

*involved in two altercations against Forest in fifteen fixtures against Forest*

rIcHaRd KeOgH hAs A bAd AtTiTuDe

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

When the game moves into the realms of criminal violence anything before that goes out the window. 

Being a Twunt, a Twit or even a Bamford does not excuse violence. 

4 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

When the game moves into the realms of criminal violence anything before that goes out the window. 

Being a Twunt, a Twit or even a Bamford does not excuse violence. 

As several others here have commented, you don't know the first thing about what happened.

However, given his tendency to lose his rag at even the slightest sledging, it wouldn't surprise me if little Richard lost his temper and bit off more than he could chew. 

Personally I think he and the club should be severely punished. Making him start the next 5-10 games would be suffice.. 

26 minutes ago, admira said:

A friend of mine sent me this "Just been chatting to a Forest steward on Twitter about the Keogh incident. He said Keogh was kicking chucks out of the grass on the cool down and the grounds man approached him. Keogh told him to **** off and it all escalated from there".

I don't know how much truth there is in this but thought I'd share it anyway.

Assuming you don't know the guy personally, how do you know he's a steward at Gumpsville - it is Twitter after all?

43 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

He must have spent a fortune on new toys given the numerous losses he's played a part in during his 350+ game spell at Derby. I believe he's only been sent off on one occasion in that time (second yellow) due to a debatable foul - I seem to recall Keogh getting the ball

Why is he getting in confrontations with bloody groundsmen anyway? Get off the pitch with the rest of your team. 

Not sure what you mean by "get off the pitch with the rest of [the] team" - reports say he was on the pitch warming down with the rest of the team.
Some have said the groundsman was abusing our younger players leading to Keogh confronting him.

Also, better than Dawson? Forgetting his time at our shower, Michael spent the vast majority of his career playing for a top 5 PL and playing in Europe. Richard Keogh spent the majority of his career middling for lower league clubs. 

The poster you replied to stated "4x the player that clumsy oaf Michael Dawson is", referring to current ability. It's indisputable who has achieved more throughout their careers, but it's laughable if you think Dawson is the better footballer now.

Sith Happens
54 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

In fairness most teams warm down after, if keogh is guilty of anything then he should be punished. But likewise forest the same if the groundsman is guilty especially if he has caused the injury. 

Agree Dawson a better player of course. Keogh is at his level but despite what people say he is the sort of player most clubs at this level would be happy to have.

Archived