Keogh and Forest groundsman in alleged scuffle

Andicis

59 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Cheron - if you're just going to get abusive, I'll just add you to the muted list. Cheerio!

You honestly think he'd be bothered about being muted by a forest fan on a Derby County forum?

You only come on here for a wind up on the rare occasion Forest do well so you should expect a bit of abuse. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

You honestly think he'd be bothered about being muted by a forest fan on a Derby County forum?

You only come on here for a wind up on the rare occasion Forest do well so you should expect a bit of abuse. 

Of course not, although I don't agree with your second point. Those who have interacted with me know I posted here after the 5-0 loss, all the Fawaz nonsense through the years.. 

Call me many things but I'm certainly not a fair-weather WUM.. 

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

I cried...

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

He was - At Forest - The game that cost Nigel his job

After that he captained us to a playoff final which we should have won and Forest finished a creditable (by their standards) 11th 

He can't see that I beat him to it! Best mute ever!!!

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well that's just not true, he got sent off against us in 2013. Was right infront of where I was sitting.. 

Just now, Andicis said:

6 years ago. 

They live in the past... This is a thing we already know...

13 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Of course not, although I don't agree with your second point. Those who have interacted with me know I posted here after the 5-0 loss, all the Fawaz nonsense through the years.. 

Call me many things but I'm certainly not a fair-weather WUM.. 

We're generally very receptive to reasoned opposition views and Dawnie generally contribute to forum in a good manner.

There might be enough humanity in him to turn him towards the light, but it's a long process for those who've lived in the darkness so long....

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Both idiots. Both should be punished.

And in reply to the Ghost of Clough (weird name if you ask me ?) - I think the idea that Keogh is a much superior defender to Dawson, is equally laughable. 

Keogh wouldn't get anywhere near our first team. He's a damned liability, in his attitude and ability. How you lot don't see that is beyond me. 

Plays nearly every game without exception under the last 6 managers,obviously you know more than the likes of Fl,Rowett,Pearson,Clough,Cocu and the likes.Another Butt plug that required educating in the game of football, by all means its good to have other fans to come on here and voice an opinion but to start slating our players just verifys most Rams fans opinion of your club.No wonder BC drank so much managing your lot .?

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well that's just not true, he got sent off against us in 2013. Was right infront of where I was sitting.. 

You are correct, 1 red card in 353 games for Derby, and only 34 yellows. Not bad for someone who "is a mardy poor loser who throws his toys out of his pram when he loses" 

high five GIF

6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Wow. I really stroked the hornets nest here ? 

I will say, if this bloke wasn't playing for Derby County, would you say the same? He's a crybaby who throws his toys out the pram every time he gets wound up by opposition fans or loses on the pitch. Frankly, the blokes attitude stinks, and he's singled out for this very reason - as the opposition knows they'll get a reaction.

Why is he getting in confrontations with bloody groundsmen anyway? Get off the pitch with the rest of your team. 

Also, better than Dawson? Forgetting his time at our shower, Michael spent the vast majority of his career playing for a top 5 PL and playing in Europe. Richard Keogh spent the majority of his career middling for lower league clubs. 

I think it's an open and shut case who's career has been more successful. 

I remember Peschisolido making him run like he had cement boots on at 33 years of age .  Dawson is pants.

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:
  6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Wow. I really stroked the hornets nest here ? 

I will say, if this bloke wasn't playing for Derby County, would you say the same? He's a crybaby who throws his toys out the pram every time he gets wound up by opposition fans or loses on the pitch. Frankly, the blokes attitude stinks, and he's singled out for this very reason - as the opposition knows they'll get a reaction.

Why is he getting in confrontations with bloody groundsmen anyway? Get off the pitch with the rest of your team. 

Also, better than Dawson? Forgetting his time at our shower, Michael spent the vast majority of his career playing for a top 5 PL and playing in Europe. Richard Keogh spent the majority of his career middling for lower league clubs. 

I think it's an open and shut case who's career has been more successful. 

Still here Dawn ? .......does mummy know you're out ?

5 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Both idiots. Both should be punished.

And in reply to the Ghost of Clough (weird name if you ask me ?) - I think the idea that Keogh is a much superior defender to Dawson, is equally laughable. 

Keogh wouldn't get anywhere near our first team. He's a damned liability, in his attitude and ability. How you lot don't see that is beyond me. 

Daftest post of the year so far (and that's saying something)

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We're generally very receptive to reasoned opposition views and Dawnie generally contribute to forum in a good manner.

There might be enough humanity in him to turn him towards the light, but it's a long process for those who've lived in the darkness so long....

Dawnie might say some daft things, but he does show up often and generally has a sense of humour, even though he’s often wrong ?

308D4B4F-17C3-4229-89DF-D5727536F700.gif

Archived